New binos

Leuopold. American made, fantastic glass, great company.

As much as I love my two pairs of BX-4 Binos (8x32 and 12x50), may wanna check the Made in America part on the binos. All Leupold binos are Asian. BX-1 & BX-2 China, BX-4 & BX-5 Japan.

Supposed to be the same glass but I've never handled a pair of Euro HD's.
This is a very specific thing and I'm not sure if you care, but the original B1 Meostar does not have a locking diopter. The newer B1.1 does. I assume the Cabela's Euro generations had that difference as well, but I do not know either way.

Supposed to be the same glass but I've never handled a pair of Euro HD's.
This is a very specific thing and I'm not sure if you care, but the original B1 Meostar does not have a locking diopter. The newer B1.1 does. I assume the Cabela's Euro generations had that difference as well, but I do not know either way.
What is a locking diopter and what benefit does it offer?

FYI, just saw that there’s a pair of demo 10x42 Zeiss Conquests on Eurooptic for $781.

Another pair for $749 as well.

I’ve seen Conquests for $700 to $800 a bunch of different times. I picked up a demo pair off eBay a few years ago for $700. If you end up looking through some and decide you like them, wait until you see them for sale in that price range if you can—they seem to go on sale a lot.

Tract binos have gotten very favorable reviews from users on another forum. Just a suggestion and something in your price range.

For those suggesting meostar, there seems to be quite a few listed on ebay as Cabelas Euro. Any thoughts on that?
@SnowyMountaineer @MinnesotaHunter @wyoboypt

I've owned both, and at the exact same time actually. There is absolutely no difference in the two besides the color of the armor and maybe a little grip texture.

As for the locking diopter, it's completely unnecessary. Neither one ever moved without purposely moving it to set it.

Keep an eye out and you can find them at a good price. Think I sold each set of mine for $625

For those suggesting meostar, there seems to be quite a few listed on ebay as Cabelas Euro. Any thoughts on that?
@SnowyMountaineer @MinnesotaHunter @wyoboypt
One thing I would validate for sure is whether an older version has the bino adapter threading. I am not certain, but thought I remembered some of the older Cabela's Euros not having it.

Back