Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New binos

I looked through some Maven 9x45s and 8x30s a while back. I thought they compared very favorably to my Victory HTs.

I have been eyeballing glass in that same price range. I've had a chance to look through a fair amount. I am extremely impressed with the Nikon HG. I own some other high end Nikon optics, and it has all been fantastic. I honestly think it competes with the best euro glass out there. That's what I will be buying.

I might have picked up some Zeiss Conquest HD on online hunt auctions for $550. I say might have because I have paid for them via PayPal and will know if I have a fight on my hands or if I scored a good deal for my son’s new binos when/if they arrive.

I have Swarovski 10x42 EL and It will be interesting to see how they compare.

Redhawks demos will be like new, you won't even be able to tell they been handled

So...

I finally pulled the trigger yesterday on some meostars from @schmalts, it was too good of a deal and too many people spoke too highly of them.

Today, early afternoon, I'm clicking away on CAD and notice the kids are playing with a toy I hadn't seen them play with in a year or so.

Just now, I call it quits and head into the garage for a beer. Notice the kids have completely destroyed the shelf where that toy was to get at it, and in the back, behind all the other shit, are my binos. I swear I looked there! I swear the kids looked there! I swear my wife looked there! So now... do just hide the old binos and pretend they're still lost? Do I sell the old ones (not worth much) and keep the new ones? Try to sell the new ones on Rokslide (because I swear people are buying used meostars for more than I paid for them) and keep the ones?

I don’t see a situation in which you’d be bummed keeping the Meostars. Keeping the old ones though...

I think I agree with you, but... I sure like to be on the Mrs. good side... at least perodically.

Back