PEAX Equipment

New addition

Duck-Slayer

The last 7 years my wife and I have been building a great pack string. Taking left over dairy goats, sifting through lots of goats to find the perfect ones. So far we’ve done pretty good I’d say. We have a total of 12 pack goats. The last 3 years we’ve been kicking around the idea of breeding our own line of pack goats. Well 2 years ago we invested in a full Sabor(1/2 Saanen, 1/2 Boer) named Faith. We Bred her last fall too Marc Warnke’s buck General(1/2 Alpine, 1/2 Ober). Yesterday Faith had her first baby, 1 beautiful boy, 11lbs and 17” tall at shoulder. Was hoping for two but 1 will do. Now we officially have our own line of pack goats. So excited, we also purchased another female this past fall. So next spring we hope to be kidding 2 moma pack goats.
Matt

Attachments

• 57834E5D-FAE3-4EAB-9529-ECCAD36D23BC.jpeg
    57834E5D-FAE3-4EAB-9529-ECCAD36D23BC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • 246B56DC-5576-4976-A59A-C220061B0987.jpeg
    246B56DC-5576-4976-A59A-C220061B0987.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 61
How about MJ or Jordan, because he is the Greatest Of All Time in his respective sport. Or pick a GOAT from another sport.

How about MJ or Jordan, because he is the Greatest Of All Time in his respective sport. Or pick a GOAT from another sport.
While I agree with you on this that MJ is the goat of the NBA can you imagine the looks you'd get at the trailhead if he named him Lebron.......🤣

Thank you Matt for bringing some positivity to the feed with all the negativity out there on certain topics.

Might be an appropriate time for @Randy11 punchline #makinghunttalkgreatagainthroughthe coronavirus.

While I agree with you on this that MJ is the goat of the NBA can you imagine the looks you'd get at the trailhead if he named him Lebron.......🤣

Thank you Matt for bringing some positivity to the feed with all the negativity out there on certain topics.

Might be an appropriate time for @Randy11 punchline #makinghunttalkgreatagainthroughthe coronavirus.

I was also going to suggest, Brady, but not being a Patriot fan and wanting to keep this thread on a positive note, I chose not to make that suggestion. Until now that is.:LOL:

Mossie is a little over 4 months old now and weighs 77 lbs. we are using him as our breeding buck this fall. He will be cut in Nov. should get great babies out of him and Pearl our Grand Champion Doe. Excited for next spring already!
Matt

What does that mean? Growing up on a cattle farm, when we use the term “cut” them, it assures no babies.

Yes that is what that means, trying to keep a “closed” herd so that I do not get diseases into my goats from other goats. So I will let him breed my does this sept-oct than have him cut so I can use him as a pack goat without stinking to bad.
Matt

Back