Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nevada - Three tags, unlimited fun

I'm just going to add some photos from the trip. Most everything else has been covered.

Waiting for sunrise on (I think) the second morning:
30994107085_768ef3491a_z.jpg

Glassing the first evening:
30692489650_d2ba49b5b0_z.jpg

Doesn't really count as part of the hunt, but air pollution in the Salt Lake City region:
30959036556_209c3f2f84_z.jpg

Big Fin, Matthew and Spitz - I couldn't be happier for you guys. Congrats on great, mature - old bucks. Fantastic success on some great public land. I had the blessing of growing up in White Pine county and return quite often. That specific area is almost like a second home to me. That ridge where Matthew shot his buck is where I harvested my first. When I caught wind that you drew tags I was hoping you would have a great time and wished the best of success. Thanks for sharing the story, I look forward to the episodes.

I recently just listened to your deer camp podcast from this hunt and i really enjoyed listening to it. The cactus story was pretty funny to listen too, I couldn't stop laughing. Also the random tangents were great too. I sure love Big Fin's podcast. I learn a lot from him and his guest speakers. Sure looks like you guys had a hell of a good time. Thanks for sharing your pictures and your podcast on this hunt.

-SDS14

listened to the podcast I could tell it was one for the record books . By the looks of the pics and the story you guys told I can see it was pretty epic .

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back