Need some help

Nut

I have a pic that I would like to sharpen the focus a little. I no longer have a photo program on this puter.

Can anybody help with this pic?

IMAG0010.JPG

Best I could do on short notice.:) I would suggest under low light conditions
like that to first anchour the buck with a little lead and then use a flash.:D

nut2.jpg

nut3.jpg

Nut, you can Enlarge the Picture, Like PB did, but if the picture is ot of Focus to start, you can't "focus" it once it's taken. That part should be done prior to pressing the button.

Distance and Light conditions are gonig to be your 2 biggest elements.

Like the Comercial says .. ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM. Get closer !!! :D

Nice critter BTW ~~~

Thanks powderburn. I will be happy with them:cool:

Moosie, the camera I have stinks in low light conditions and I was (like Draftstud said) a little excited. This buck was only about a 1/3 of a mile from home.:D

Fred, Have sent you some resized pics thru email. Made each one 600x450 which should be good size for you to use and work with. If you need them any smaller just let me know. Will do what I can to help any time :)
Like Moosie said, setting those settings or zooming in prior to taking pictures should make all the difference. Also if you have muti-settings where you can choose "Landscape" then zoom in on your subject/s before snapping that shot. One of the most important things Ive learned is to keep batteries at full charge and mine last about a year before I have to replace them, even though they are rechargable batteries, they do have to be replaced. That has made a world of difference.
I already bought and paid for I-O-and U vowels ;)
How much for A and E? LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back