Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Need Advice! 10th anniversary!

Just don't be a bonehead and do anything related to hunting that day. I speak from experience. Last September 22 on the day of our 20th wedding anniversary. Yes I said day of, my brother and I decided to run up and rebait our barrels "real quick" for the upcoming Oklahoma bear opener. Well, I got my truck stuck a ways back in there. I finally found a wrecker that would come pull us out. 4 hours later the wrecker pulls us out. We sat there and did nothing for 4 hours. Got home after dark, it wasn't the coolest thing I ever did but hey I got a bear that year and I got to keep my wife.
I think I will make up for it this year and ask her if she wants to go with me to bear bait this time. Based on this post you probably don't need my advice.
This is a true story and all joking aside she is a great woman.

You need a new gun? The annual gift that keeps giving - back.

I'd offer suggestions though... I'll read other's opinions to salvage my next anniversary idea.

In the meantime, Congrats on the Decade she's tolerated you!

Side note @Ben Long , your journalistic writing skills has you primed for a Men's Book on Venus.

I didnt read the other responses but if I had a wife that wasnt into jewelry or other material things I would take her on a trip somewhere that I knew she wanted to go.
somewhere she coukd get a break from her routine. Cooking, cleaning and looking out after you and the kids on vacation aint no vacation for her its just a change of venue.

I didnt read the other responses but if I had a wife that wasnt into jewelry or other material things I would take her on a trip somewhere that I knew she wanted to go.
somewhere she coukd get a break from her routine. Cooking, cleaning and looking out after you and the kids on vacation aint no vacation for her its just a change of venue.
Vacuum cleaner.👍

If your looking forward t celebrating number 11 with her, listen to boar master, not bighorn ram ;)

Thanks everyone! Here is the I initial plan. Take a 5 day weekend from work and go camping with the family. She loves camping, hiking, and family time. (We have 1 and 4 year old girls and being away from the little one still stresses her out) And since it is OUR anniversary the camping trip may or may not be in my goat unit for this fall.

Now to find a little something as a gift, and start putting together a hand written letter to her.

Get her a wenier dog. That way you can watch your wife love a little asshole that has all the medical problems and will probably outlive you.

Back