Nebraska “slam” attempt

Back in the early 2000s my dad drove a T600 with an N14 Cummins, Super 10, and 4:11 rear end. I think that was pretty much the best pulling truck he drove, I suppose because of the low ratio differential. Wasn't much to look at, but great in the hills!
My old man had a 378 setup the exact same way. That was everyone's favorite truck to drive

Back in the early 2000s my dad drove a T600 with an N14 Cummins, Super 10, and 4:11 rear end. I think that was pretty much the best pulling truck he drove, I suppose because of the low ratio differential. Wasn't much to look at, but great in the hills!
We have some million mile t600’s to pull hoppers with. Nothing wrong with them. One has a 60 series Detroit and it’ll pull right with this w9 even with 1.3 million on it.

Well, did the park brakes hold? Where is the pics of the bull you scouting tonight and put to bed?
Yep they held. No activity tonight. I got 1 bull to bugle about a mile across a canyon. It was hot and will be tomorrow. I’ve got 3 wallows that have been stirred up recently in a fairly small area so I’m hoping we can slip in close in the dark and at least catch them out of the corn fields early in the morning. I haven’t even got eyes on a bull I’d shoot early in the season yet. Maybe I shoulda been more focused on hunting rather than posting nonsensical things on this thread. 😂

When I say “we” I mean my right hand man and caller. His short legs and wandering eye for rocks, bugs, and small critters make him lag behind sometimes though. 68A7DABA-A148-4091-A5D0-E5E1C55F9B0D.jpeg

Yep they held. No activity tonight. I got 1 bull to bugle about a mile across a canyon. It was hot and will be tomorrow. I’ve got 3 wallows that have been stirred up recently in a fairly small area so I’m hoping we can slip in close in the dark and at least catch them out of the corn fields early in the morning. I haven’t even got eyes on a bull I’d shoot early in the season yet. Maybe I shoulda been more focused on hunting rather than posting nonsensical things on this thread. 😂

When I say “we” I mean my right hand man and caller. His short legs and wandering eye for rocks, bugs, and small critters make him lag behind sometimes though. View attachment 237266
Come on man he's smelling his finger...just like his pop! lol

When I say “we” I mean my right hand man and caller. His short legs and wandering eye for rocks, bugs, and small critters make him lag behind sometimes though. View attachment 237266
That’s quite the alpine landscape there in the background.

And yet your still in the wrong spot because I see no bulls. Go deeper
Absolutely brutal. There's no way a mere mortal, such as myself, could handle that much up and down. I'm truly in awe of your dedication and drive.
I’m staying up top unless I see one or hear a bugle. Kinda like the guys in the movie hall pass. Gotta pace myself.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back