Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nebraska “slam” attempt

i may start a YouTube channel just to post a video of me doing an hour and a half, tear fueled monologue about the beauty of nature and the critters.

🤮
Maybe take a page from the SG Alaska bear film ("I was crushed....) and cut in long sequences of you staring out of a SxS as it rolls down the road, since you can't use a boat......

What does any of this have to do with a Nebraska slam attempt?!
From the start of my first post I said it’ll be incoherent. I mean people spend hours watching news programs, television shows, and movies that are made up snd have no point, I’m just tryin to create a little content here. Who knows, fame here could launch my online followers into the teens, maybe 20 ‘s. Quite a leap.

What’s more popular, educational shows or Jerry Springer?

9C8948F2-8822-484B-A3D5-09CD69056D36.gifDD067963-0AAA-4A94-B968-1A56BEDF58AA.gif

Last edited:
From the start of my first post I said it’ll be incoherent. I mean people spend hours watching news programs, television shows, and movies that are made up snd have no point, I’m just tryin to create a little content here. Who knows, fame here could launch my online followers into the teens, maybe 20 ‘s. Quite a leap.

What’s more popular, educational shows or Jerry Springer?

View attachment 235444View attachment 235445

Took a trip back up last weekend, it’s in the mid 90’s so the elk aren’t doing much. The bulls have scattered out. I found a few wallows, lots of fresh rubs, and got a few responses to bugling really early in the morning. Suppose to be 90’s from the opener until the 8th-9th. It’ll make it tougher, but I’m gonna go give ‘em hell anyway. Got a pic of this guy at home so, that makes me wanna star home to chase him a little…….. nah, we got elk to chase. 925A5AA2-3F0F-46BA-B56F-1DA569AC5400.jpeg

Also I’m going across Iowa today and had a little embarrassing moment. Stoped to get a cup of coffee and a few women were laughing at my mustache. To be fair theirs were much better looking, but they said theirs weren’t even that good for typical Iowa women.

Also I’m going across Iowa today and had a little embarrassing moment. Stoped to get a cup of coffee and a few women were laughing at my mustache. To be fair theirs were much better looking, but they said theirs weren’t even that good for typical Iowa women.
Wrong.jpg

Stocker gets lost easily. He thought he was driving across Iowa, but it was Missouri.

I'll be in Nebraska in about 10 days or so. Hoping he is still lost out there on the superslabs somewhere... :)

View attachment 236864

Stocker gets lost easily. He thought he was driving across Iowa, but it was Missouri.

I'll be in Nebraska in about 10 days or so. Hoping he is still lost out there on the superslabs somewhere... :)
Nebraskastani’s never get lost. I will say my constant badgering of Iowa drivers is paying off. I managed to get through Des Moines without the interstate coming to a complete stop which is a first. Gonna stop and visit the site where The Duke of Wellington beat Napoleon. 67784E48-6392-485E-B464-5B447C7FF0C5.jpeg

I go through DSM all the time for the last 30+ yrs, and I've never had to stop. Maybe you should just keep your truck in gear. It's not really that hard or far. You can make it again!

Good grief. If you can't drive through Des Moines, Iowa, you probably should turn in your driver's license.

If DSM is such a problem, how the hell do you ever make it past Omaha, never mind Chicago or St. Paul?
I think you need to retire or find a better career path. Maybe something like laundrymat attendant would be about your speed. 'course Nebraskastanis only wash their clothes once a year. But then it should not get to busy for you.

Watch out now, I'm about to go out for a bike ride - I'll be the guy peddling past you - again...

I knew I liked you before, but this seals the deal - that was classic

Took a trip back up last weekend, it’s in the mid 90’s so the elk aren’t doing much. The bulls have scattered out. I found a few wallows, lots of fresh rubs, and got a few responses to bugling really early in the morning. Suppose to be 90’s from the opener until the 8th-9th. It’ll make it tougher, but I’m gonna go give ‘em hell anyway. Got a pic of this guy at home so, that makes me wanna star home to chase him a little…….. nah, we got elk to chase. View attachment 236831
You sure you didn’t take this picture on your trip across Iowa?

I go through DSM all the time for the last 30+ yrs, and I've never had to stop. Maybe you should just keep your truck in gear. It's not really that hard or far. You can make it again!

Good grief. If you can't drive through Des Moines, Iowa, you probably should turn in your driver's license.

If DSM is such a problem, how the hell do you ever make it past Omaha, never mind Chicago or St. Paul?
I think you need to retire or find a better career path. Maybe something like laundrymat attendant would be about your speed. 'course Nebraskastanis only wash their clothes once a year. But then it should not get to busy for you.

Watch out now, I'm about to go out for a bike ride - I'll be the guy peddling past you - again...
Yep………. I80 west side of Des Moines 2:15 on a Tuesday BF2DD0AB-9D17-4137-9B4E-40C73B102569.jpeg

Back