Nebraska “slam” attempt

Running flat, boting, flyover, Nebraska elk, antelope, and deer tags vs Alaska Moose, goat, and Caribou tags is damn near impossible.

I’ll see what I can do about making up some phony maps and stats to dazzle the HT crowd like @wllm 😂
If people can make small critters look huge, there ought to be a way to make NE look like it has some terrain. Turn the phone on its side or something!

If people can make small critters look huge, there ought to be a way to make NE look like it has some terrain. Turn the phone on its side or something!

There is some tight lines. Real steep snd narrow canyons in the area I’ll be. It’s just not big, just a constant up and down 100-250 feet. Here’s a little hike I took last December in the area, and some topo lines in an area I call the Niobrara “breaks”. Nothing like the real Missouri Breaks. You can kinda see how the canyons reach out from the river valley towards the flat Sandhills. DF275588-F019-4774-8AB3-4A75CCC2F606.png0EC4CA2A-EDCA-4952-B86A-F7445A483A83.png13B12035-5C88-488C-A8E6-84CA0E1384F9.png

Man, I don’t know, I’d have a hard time passing up that 6x2 browtine/main bull. He looks cool as hell.
My MIL is in love with him. It’ll most likely be the only elk she ever kills so I’m gonna put her in him the first few weeks of the season, but after that I’m not opposed to shooting him. I just know there’s a few giants roaming around up there. Whether my hunting ability gets me on em we’ll see.

Man.... had to catch up with the bs on here it was great until someone posted the bathtub photo. I'm not asking questions but who in the fk searches for that.

I know the guy, he’s from Colorado. Not much more needs to be said. Strange happenings on the east slope.

I follow Matzinger (because I'm his biggest fan) so I shoot Prime and Prime only.

I also cry after every harvest and give a 15 minute somber story in a weird monotoned voice and then I jump into talking about fences. I also wear this shirt every hunt.

1661214577501.png

i don't do that, well not all of it

I follow Matzinger (because I'm his biggest fan) so I shoot Prime and Prime only.

I also cry after every harvest and give a 15 minute somber story in a weird monotoned voice and then I jump into talking about fences. I also wear this shirt every hunt.

View attachment 235378

i may start a YouTube channel just to post a video of me doing an hour and a half, tear fueled monologue about the beauty of nature and the critters.

🤮

View attachment 235378

But you gotta admit, his track record with the “huntresses” is outstanding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back