Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Nebraska public hunting?

Tom

Don't really understand your question.

If you get a non res liscensce you can hunt public land or anywhere you want with permission for private.

Thanks to everyone. I think I've got it, there's a list of what's legal to hunt on each piece of public property, then there's even an arial view link for the land. Pretty neat.

Oh, you are walking about what is legal to hunt and where in the different public access locations. They say lots of different animals are available, but I know that the places around teh Scottsbluff area (pretty small areas) are overrun during deer season (dove too). Your best bet is to contact landowners and try to secure access that way. I think the only thing nonresidents cannot hunt is elk. You can go after bighorn if you can afford the auction for the tag ($70,000 i believe last year).

wyomingtim said:
You can go after bighorn if you can afford the auction for the tag ($70,000 i believe last year).
Not fair, some of them sheep came from my back yard last year. I should have a shot at them. ;) :D

P1050246.sized.jpg

P1050286.sized.jpg

Driving through Nebraska headed west toward WY this summer I saw more whitetails along the Platte River than I've seen anywhere. Big, big deer. Nebrasksa is definitely on my list to try someday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back