Mystery Ranch Rumor...

Have fun Billy Banging! I got to spend the last 2 weekends out and have to stay out this one. Was grossly hot though, nearly 70 degrees @ 10,000ft @ 10am in the morning.

Picture of my legs for Ben Lamb.

P1020691.jpg

Watch out you have a small beast at your heels....

I hear ya' Dreamin'!!! We've had over 100 for 7-8 days with the last few days at 111-114!!! You might have seen that Hill City (just a little north of Dodge) has been the hot spot in the nation the last couple of days. This global warming is a B...h!!

Have fun Billy Banging! I got to spend the last 2 weekends out and have to stay out this one. Was grossly hot though, nearly 70 degrees @ 10,000ft @ 10am in the morning.

Picture of my legs for Ben Lamb.

P1020691.jpg

I won't be a jerk and make fun of you like some of these other guys, I'm just jealous you're still out picking up elk sheds.

Thanks Tone, they are jerks.

I wouldn't be jealous, I have a non-matched single problem I cannot stop thinking about.

Tone was right.

I agree, as long as your getting out, and not on your duff. Peeps should be jealous. There was a guy at the Cabela's parking lot buying sheds a few weeks ago. What do you normally do with them?

On another note though...our local pet store sells pieces of antler...probably 6-IN long at the longest, and split in half, for like $15...and that is deer antlers. That is crazy. I do know some guys that use their sheds for their dogs, anyone else do this?

I agree, as long as your getting out, and not on your duff. Peeps should be jealous. There was a guy at the Cabela's parking lot buying sheds a few weeks ago. What do you normally do with them?

On another note though...our local pet store sells pieces of antler...probably 6-IN long at the longest, and split in half, for like $15...and that is deer antlers. That is crazy. I do know some guys that use their sheds for their dogs, anyone else do this?

Cutting up perfectly good antlers...the horror!

Hopefully we can get greenhorn to accidently give us a look at his weekend pack.

I have an unnatural, unhealthy addiction to them. I shouldn’t go into details about what I do with them………………

IMG_20120618_2052551.jpg

I hope that's a purple flashlight on your nightstand :eek: , then again, that is a purple flashlight on your nightstand? :eek:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back