Mystery Ranch Rumor...

The Hedgehog

I hear from a fairly reliable source that something new for hunters will be coming out. I'm going to be make sure I get dibs on one..

For once in my life I may be glad to have waited? I never upgraded from the Bull Hearse to the Longbow. Hopefully I am dazzled!

How quickly should I offload my Longbow on MonsterMuleys?

I'm with Spitz. Throw us more of a bone Kurt. I sort of snagged the Longbow after your ranting and raving the past couple of years and i sure like it. The only problem is that I thought it would make me kill animals like you do :eek: Must be more than a nice pack needed for that.

Thanks for the heads up. Now where's Seacat we've got questions.

I don't know anything - I was just eavesdropping on a conversation. It might be called the Murse pack, but it will certainly be a killer deal for a backpack hunter. Maybe it was the Hearse pack.. dunno.

I just picked up the Longbow in March after much debate and research. I must say that Greenhorns pictures definitely pushed me more towards the Longbow and away from the Crew Cab. I hope this new pack doesn't make me regret my purchase. I love the Longbow though.

I haven't seen Seacat post on here in awhile. Maybe he will get on and give us the inside scoop.

All I heard was like Longbow, but bigger, simple and light. Not named yet, but possibly the Murse. Regardless of the name, I'm going to call mine the Hearse.

hearse.jpg

"Murse" as in man purse? If Greenhorn carries a "Murse" so will all the cool kids.

I will be in Bozeman next week and snoop around a bit at MR.....hopefulyl I can super slueth some intel and report when I get home. (If someone doesnt spill the beans on this in the meantime) :D

Well said, i have been and will continue to kick the tires on a new MR pack and as well as some Mountain Xtremes. Anxious to see and hear the news.

I saw a post somewhere else mention a 4000 ci prototype and a pack weight around 2 lbs. Sounds interesting.

I got the very last of the Optifade packs and I will never regret it. They have been talking a lot on Facebook about what guys want to see in a pack lately and I'm guessing this will be the result of all the feedback they've been getting. Honestly, one MR pack is a good as the next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back