PEAX Equipment

My Zim Hunt

Way cool pictures and story, nube! The grey ghost is on my bucket list. You're a lucky man.

I can gut and quarter an elk but that picture of the thorn removal makes me queasy.

Not too long ago African hunts just didn't appeal to me, that's been changing and after reading your story and seeing your photos I'm thinking I better save up and get there someday sooner than later. Great photos of an amazing hunt, congratulations.

Wow is about all I can say. It's fun to read this, because this is probably as close as I'll ever get to hunting Africa!

Not too long ago African hunts just didn't appeal to me, that's been changing and after reading your story and seeing your photos I'm thinking I better save up and get there someday sooner than later. Great photos of an amazing hunt, congratulations.

Just make sure you do your homework and go with the right guys to hunt with. it is an expensive lesson if you don't do it right. If you guys are thinking of going i have a few contacts that I have used on my hunts and I don't have a complaint about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back