MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

My wife is funny

That is funny. Just do what the doc says. It ain't that bad. Although I may have faked pain a bit for sympathy. mtmuley
Totally agree. Had several friends that felt good and did too much the day or two after and paid for it. I listened to the doctor and it was smooth sailing.

since nobody here has mentioned this I hope your doctor did. Wait at least three months before you discontinue birth control

or o_O
The doc looked at me real serious like and repeated that several times. Reminded me of the scene in The Big Lebowski when Brant tells The Dude, “Her life is in your hands Dude.”

Listen to the doc and take it easy. I didn't, and decided to go back to framing the next day. Balls swelled up like a pair of oranges. I don't care what the song says, big balls are not fun!

Since I've spent the better part of a career framing I would say what you did was nuts.;)

Glad you've joined our little club!
Although I didn't ask for it my wife, (I think it was to take my mind off the procedure) she said on the way to the hospital 'why don't you go to Ireland on a fishing holiday?' it worked!
In those days I was an overhead linesman, it was the day after, I had forgotten to wear 'tight' underwear, instead of getting off the last rungs of the ladder I jumped, it was like 2 ten pin balls heading south without anything to stop them:eek:
But it's such a simple operation for us guys considering what our wives go through, and yet there are still guys out there he won't get it done and insist their wives get sterilised, not cool, man up!
Cheers
Richard

Wish I would have found this forum a few years back, I could have used the sympathy, I sure wasn't getting any from my wife :LOL:. Who would have thought the frozen vegetable section would become a trip down memory lane!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back