My turn To show pics

DKO

Delw, great photo i can see how it a favorite of yours!! that outta make for a pretty proud dad on fathers day!!! congradulate her for us that quite the achievemnet at that age!

Great Picture,That's great you take them out with you. Fishing buddys for life I hope.
I just love seeing kids doing this stuff.
What a dad.

Way to go Del.....I see you got them really hooked on fishing (pun intended).....you just think April is controlling you.....just wait a few more years and you will know what real manipulation is......heh,heh,heh. Thanks for sharing your family and good times with us.

MVC-007S.JPG

Heres my 2 kids at a fishing tournament...Had to post this I love this pic.. Anyway My daughter came in 1st place on the sunday kids division and placed in the top 15 in the adults. She wasnt using live bait and neither was my son. We caught the caught these fish sight fishing with NO help from dad.

Delw

Great pic Delw!!

My son bought his first rod and reel this evening with his own money. Said I could use if I wanted to since he broke one of mine on Vacation.

Nice of him isnt it shane?...
Where you been lately, hadnt seen you around.. been doing any fishing?

Delw

Yeah it was nice of him!! He has already comandeared an ultralight, medium light from me and now he has own 6'6'' Bass rig to tear up.

Delw I have been busy man. Latley not even getting on the puter until late then only for a few minutes.

haven't been fishing since vaca. Will try and get out one evening this week and next weekend at the coast for sure. It's time for crabs!!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back