My NM Antelope Archery Hunt 2021

Only this last one of those three was archery for me so the other two were rifle.

Well I've managed to miss them with rifle and muzzleloader, long time ago, but I usually had a decent excuse or equipment problems. But last year I missed two nice bucks and drew on a sure Booner that saw me. Even managed to hit the water tank 😠.

Got my goat cleaned and hung on the rail, weighed 70 pounds carcass weight. Looks like there's a lil more fat on them this year as well. Some years they are pure muscle and no fat
Mine was fat and almost marbled in some cuts I went through today. Ought to eat real well!

Well I've managed to miss them with rifle and muzzleloader, long time ago, but I usually had a decent excuse or equipment problems. But last year I missed two nice bucks and drew on a sure Booner that saw me. Even managed to hit the water tank 😠.
Did you patch the water tank at least?🤣

Great story to follow along on. I have hunted pronghorn twice with rifle, Stalking with a bow is a huge accomplishment in my books. Congrats!

This is a great thread read congrats on a great speed goat. Also great pics of all the other goats. That’s a tag to chase every year.

Thanks for sharing. Pronghorn with a bow has become a bucket list hunt for me. Always nice to see how it unfolds for someone else. Congrats on getting it done.

Congratulations! Beautiful lope and it was great to follow along with your well told story.

Thanks for sharing. really enjoyed following along. You had great pictures, and got me excited about Speed Goats for next fall.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back