Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

My new pepper spray

schmalts

not the usual pepper spray, this one will pepper a bear with lead. I picked it up this weekend and put a few rounds through it. It is even smaller than i hoped, and real nice shooter but DAMN that thing is loud. I took one shot without ear muffs just to see what it was like and my ears rang for hours.
pepper%20spray%20002.jpg

I'll bet that gets a bit jumpy when ya touch it off.

A good choice. One can learn to shoot short, powerful handguns fast and accurate, it just takes some practic. I would suggest some reduced power loads, and go out plinking some tin cans. If you know somebody that shoots "I.P.S.C." have them teach you how to do a "Bill Drill" or an "El Presidenta". Once you get the rythem of recoil recovery down, you'll turn in to a regular Dirty Harry with that thing.

Very nice! That should provide a sense of security if nothing else.

Is it the ange of the photo or did the recoil cut the end of your thumb off?

No, standing in the kitchen, and yes... schmalts be missing a tip of the old thumb... so tell your kids to knock it off when you see them sticking flowers in the spokes of thier bikes when someone else is cranking on the pedals, thats how it happened. When your 3yrs old a little thumb is no match for spinning spokes.
The gun has quite a bark and flash. The TI construction makes it so light that there is nothing to keep it down but the little ports in the 2 inch barrel.

I have the TAURUS Tracker in the 44 Mag. with a 4" ported barrel. Love it and yes it is also loud. But very easy to shoot.

Even more Sicko is the price i got it for.... Close out, titanium, light, and all for 375$

Elkgunner said:
Schmalts,
Nice shoes...... How long have you been a cross-dresser?
Ever since i seen Miller wear them i figured i would give it a try. Very Gay, Very comfortable.

Tom, You see that little thing on the end of the barrel? That's to hook behind the front teeth so you are sure not to miss. You just insert the barrel in the bear's mouth and the push down on the butt until the that little hook things catches on the front teeth then you yank on the trigger. That way, you're sure to get a good hit..

:cool:

i would suggest shooting your hunting partner in the leg then running like hell :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back