My Little Girl and Her Freaky Buck...

That last pic is the best I have seen.Congrats to both of you on a neat buck.only one of my daughters hunts but I sure do enjoy those times as I know you did too.

congrats too you and your daughter, there is no substitute for a family adventure......;) and I wouldn't pass that buck up, just cause it's got that "freak" too it....
Matt

That is just WAY too cool. Congrats to both the shooter and the guide on an awesome critter. Having seen this young'un pictured with other critters she has taken, I wouldn't want to be a critter she sets her sights on. Way to go!

Thanks everyone. It's been a long but good day. I went back in this morning, boned the deer out, filled my backpack, and headed for the truck. Took one bad spill on a steep icy rock covered slope. Fell over backwards. Landed right on the pack. It was full of meat and felt like landing on a pillow. Had I not been wearing the pack and took that fall, I probably wouldn't be typing this right now. At worst, I'd be dead, at best, I would have been laid up in a hospital. I don't recommend trying it, as it's just a little bit like scary.

So, jack-a-lopes are real! :D That's an awesome buck. Congrats! to you and your daughter.

Hard to be a teacher and get out for more than a week. Wish we had the fall off instead of the summer.

What an awesome buck on what looks like an awesome time! Congrats to you both!

Outdooraddict said: "Hard to be a teacher and get out for more than a week. Wish we had the fall off instead of the summer. "

Man, do I ever hear you on that. Truer words were never spoken. In fact I'd trade my whole summer for 2 to 3 weeks of prime fall hunting season!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back