my good ol 2010

RockyDog

I fondly remember the year 2010. As far as hunting goes it really was a good old days year.......

Attachments

• bgoat2.jpg
    bgoat2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 792
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 798
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 802
Where the hell did that elk come from? Did I miss a thread while out on the road, or is that the first pic you have posted.

Holy crap, RD, you have had one hell of a season. I hope your 2011 is even better, if that is possible.

No kidding. I just searched the elk forum and didn't find any threads from Rocky. Can we get a story and a few more pics? You can't just throw that thing up there without some details.

RD, I think you need to post the pics of your elk. They are definately worth sharing. Course that bugger maybe magazine bound too:) THe backpack picture is awesome, but the field pics are really great!

Hmm..........if i was to take a wild guess, is 385 close:):)

Awesome job on the goat too!

Barri, don't make me post these pictures now:):) Just kidding, wouldn't do that.

Awesome season for you man, those moose sheds are AWESOME! Did you get to bring all those home?
I'm assuming you were spring bear hunting??

OK, I was smoking crack when Barri told me the lenths, I thought they were more. Anyhow, 60 and 63...so both of you were right!

Unfortunately, most of the other pics have a chit load of background that might ruin somebodys prize hunting spot.... so....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back