Yeti GOBOX Collection

my first idaho dink buck

idhuntingfool

lets see if my pics worked, this is my first buck and first deer down since 1997. I know some people may look down on a little buck and young, but this deer is in a unit that someone else would shoot it. Debating on going after some elk this year too, but i havnt decided. Have a good one all.

Attachments

• scott and deer.jpg
    scott and deer.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 409
  • deer1.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 430
  • deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 385
idh...after a 10-year hiatus there is nothing wrong with putting that guy in the freezer! Congrats and thank you for your service.

Congrats on your deer. He's got a pretty cool looking rack. You don't need to worry about what other people might think of your deer. As long as your happy that's all that matters.

Great buck, and good eating. We just had some sausage and steaks off my old man's 2 point. My wife & 2 kids love it.

Congrats and welcome back

By the way whats up with weird/one horns this year? I have seen at least 3 different "one horned wonders" and another buck with one side that goes down below his ear and then out. Otherwise a perfect 3 point rack just like the other side, just the top is even with his nose. Then your buck.

Anyone else seeing one horned deer?

yeah, i know thanks for the thanks for serving, yeah i really dont care what others think, already got my elk tag my spike only tag, anyone else smacking anything in the hills

Awesome man !!!!! Good to see some guys successfull. I'm gonig to hit the hills next week to see whats to be seen.

Congrats on your Success !!

Really Cool!!

I have harvested several that were the same size and have great memories to show for it-and a full belly! How far from the old house have you been hunting? Anywhere your brother and I might have been?
Congratulations on your success!

up where he shot his first deer, if you dont know that then where everyone and there dog goes up in 59, Thanks gonna try and get a spike too, been a few years since i was able to hunt been in the marines and army.. I am proud to be able to finally get my jinx on a buck, had one with a mallard drake too, now i finally hit one i can shoot them all the time hope deer is the same way, thanks again for the congrats everyone

yeah, and wouldnt you know that i saw a bigger one elk hunting... I have seen more deer and more bucks this year then i did when i hunted in 04, havnt seen the elk though...hopefully some snow will help out soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back