Yeti GOBOX Collection

My daugter did it.

stilllearning

Well during the last two weeks, along with going to school everyday Littlehunter we will call her(13years old),has been taking her fire arms safety course (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday of the first week and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week). She would sit in class the first week from 6:30 to 10pm or just after, get home and be in bed for 10:30 at the earliest. Get up at 6:30 am to get off to school and come home only to have to immediately sit down and do homework. She then studied all weekend just past on the firearms information and on Monday got up and went to school, came home to do homework and, eat, and off to the testing at 6:30. Well I took that course with her and I found it hard to stay alert all day so I can only imagine how she did. I was out first from that testing and I had a 100% on the written and 100% on the practical or hands on as some call it. Katie came out with a 92% on the written and 98% on the practical. She looked like Tigger the tiger coming out of there and man was she happy.
The Hunters safety course started on Tuesday night same times same place and ran until Thursday (last night) but they had to not only finish the course material last night but then sit down and do the test without any study time. She was scared.

I knew immediately what had happened on her test when she came out and again she looked like Tigger the tiger. She had passed with a 94%. All test had to be passed with a min. 80% mark. Now when she turns 14 she can now hunt.

I am some proud of her and she even admitted that she didn't she was going to be able to do it.

She even took her books for this to school and had one of her friends help her studdy for these test. The friend could not figure out why she would want to do this but that did not slow her down at all.

Job well done.! We have to keep it going and pass it on to the younger generation or we'll lose it for sure. Take your kids hunting and you wont be hunting for your kids. Pass on the congrats to her and good luck with her hunting.

Back