My biggest elk

Pedro

I carried my sleeping gear and tent, and weeks worth of food into the mountains, wilderness place and hunted elk this season. I figure I was approximately 10 miles from the car. After hunting many days I shot a very beautiful bull and butched it in the mountains. Took me 4 days to carry all the meat and my gear from the hunting place to my car. I had to return with a truck to transport the large antlers, but as I was parked in the forest, taking a pee, somebody speeded by on an ATV and swiped the antlers. Here is the only picture I have found.
519894346dyjMJy_th.jpg

Ju chute de beeg bool & somboddy come by on de quat & steal eet? Chit hoppens. :cool:

a very beautiful bull and butched it in the mountains

YAH, Once I found a Beautiful girl back in the day and "Butched her" in her mountains..... The only picture I could find was this one :

boobiecookie.jpg

SORRY to hear of the Loss, Did you by chance see the Thief ?

Did the thief crash through the garage door when he stold them or were they just leaned up against the door like that so he could make a fast U-turn? Could you report the make and model of quad to the police or was his ass covering the ATV so much it was unreconizable?

Yeah how did you get the Garage Door In there, It dont quite get it i agree with California Hunter. ROTGLMFAO..Hope you find them...

Maybe they just got misplaced IN the garage as they might of been in the way when the wife came home and she had to move them because Pedro was still in the woods packing out the meat to the truck... Sounds logical to me.:confused: ;)

somebody speeded by on an ATV and swiped the antlers

Did they slow down or did they snag them on the Move.... ? Nice set of BONES BTW, although I don't know if I'd of packed those out 10 miles.

LMFAOROFKMFHMS ?!?!?!

WTF ?

Laughing
My
Fuggin
A$$
Off
Rolling
on
Floor
Kicking
My
Face
Hitting
My
Self
?!?!?!

Yep, those garage doors are a dead giveaway for antler thieves. They see a set of those trodding through the woods and they can get there quick.

Moosie....close man, that's pretty good. Cracks me up when people do that. Had to take it to the next level.

L aughing
M y
F uggin'
A zz
O ff
R olling
O n
F loor
K ickin' my
F eet
H olding
M y
S tomach

B-Killin..........Wow!! :BLEEP:

Muleyslyr........ WOW!! ;)

ROFGKDROAFRP !!!!!!

Pedro, have you found your elk yet ? Is the law enforcment doing anything abut it ? Maybe call the blue ribbon coalition.

Maybe Pedro meant, that was the only photo he found of the antlers in the dudes house when he tracked down the bastard and burnt down his house?
Or perhaps the thief sent the photo to pedro as a x-mas card?
What would really suck though, is if that photo and some other guys britches were on Pedros side of the bed when he arrived home to his smiling wife... :D OUCH!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back