Musings from my 2023 solo hunt

I had some concern for the game bags that I attempted to move uphill aware from the carcass. I didn't hang them as I had forgotten rope.

1698415401387.png

fyi, those cinch cords on the bag openings will do just fine for hanging on branches.

as long as the trees have any branches remaining ;)
 
View attachment 299121

fyi, those cinch cords on the bag openings will do just fine for hanging on branches.

as long as the trees have any branches remaining ;)
LOL - Yeah, I considered that but there weren't many branches left. I also thought they would stay cooler on the ground as the air started warming up pretty quickly as the sun came up. I don't know if that makes sense or not. They were plenty cool throughout the trip.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,137
Messages
2,251,057
Members
39,099
Latest member
ebsarg
Back
Top