Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Muley Freak in trouble?

0800E1C8-EC8F-4106-B364-5B9AF796B738.jpeg
How this sheep was plugged as a full curl and what guide let him shoot it, I’ll never know. After watching him backstrap the mule deer I stopped watching his shit. The sooner these dipshits get demonetized from YouTube the better.

View attachment 254040
How this sheep was plugged as a full curl and what guide let him shoot it, I’ll never know. After watching him backstrap the mule deer I stopped watching his shit. The sooner these dipshits get demonetized from YouTube the better.
Yeah who follows and subscribes to these clowns….world must be hard up for entertainment. Wish we could go back to the days everyone watched Dallas or Knots landing

He tried shaving his head - but the ginger attorney helper was total voodoo.

They really are a bunch of pussies , I saw their middle Asian ibex hunt where all They do is bitch about losing luggage, diarrhea, and name drop equipment, and complain about food and guides, except when bragging about how awesome they are at long distance shooting
How do these outfits finance the hunts? I bring in well above median income, drive a paid off vehicle and wear the least expensive clothes reasonable and I can’t justify more than a few grand for a hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back