El Jason
Well-known member
How were the neck roasts?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jaw wear can be misleading based on the habitat that they live in. I’ve often been surprised by the lab results vs the jaw.I'm not gonna bother without seeing the molar wear. It's a plain ass guess without.
Like everything it depends on your experience.Jaw wear can be misleading based on the habitat that they live in. I’ve often been surprised by the lab results vs the jaw.
He had a really skinny neck. Wasn’t rutted up at all. I ground the neck meat.How were the neck roasts?
Never doubted that one.@antlerradar for the win
I sent both lower incisors and they ranked the sample quality as A, which is their highest confidence rating.Now send a different tooth and see if they come back with the same age.
If I came across buttholish, I apologize. Just genuinely curious at that age.I sent both lower incisors and they ranked the sample quality as A, which is their highest confidence rating.