Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

@Brandenbowhunter congrats on the ram!!

I hope everyone is as excited as i am for the opener. I have guided / assistant guided quite a few successful sheep hunts in Wyoming using horses. With the low number of sheep in these units and me being horseless i know im going to be humbled and get my ass kicked trying to find these elusive studs. When i would hunt sheep in Wyoming my thoughts weren't i hope i find a ram, they were i hope out of all the ones we find that one is big enough to spark excitement in the hunter. I have been out of the game a few years now so hopefully i can get in and just see sheep. Ewes and lambs will be fine with me! Everyone be safe and i hope you long time unlimited hunters finally connect on your ram!

I can only imagine how shitty the visibility is up there today and air quality. Good luck to everyone hopefully someone finds the band of unicorns or at least 1 unicorn.

Good luck to all! Cant wait to follow the stores. Hopefully next year I'll be able to get back down to the unlimited. With the boarder closed this year its been tough thinking about chasing sheep and not being able to go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohan7
Back