Google Bot Data Mined Super-Fund Site

The buddy might be a non-hunter and can't believe that anyone would want to repeat seven years later, no?
Yeah, screw it. Post away, those other guys that have spent years learning it don't matter. Just give away hard earned info for instant satisfaction. Seems more and more common everyday. I've seen some doozies posted recently. OTC tags, big animals, in spots people have overlooked forever... not any more. People are just too excited and don't think.

Hard to believe that a dude kills a sheep in the UL and his buddy posts pics of the background and spot. Smh

It cant be too hard of a spot to find, couple coworkers drove down to the unit on Mon night....having never stepped foot in the unit before, zero scouting, they slept in the truck, got up hiked into the area in the dark on Tue, had a ram at 300 yds at legal....didn't know how to tell a legal ram, called the warden and sent pics out asking, finally shot it in the afternoon, videoed it tumbling head over heels down thru the cliffs, couldn't find it that day, on wed while looking for it, it got up walked around a rock and got shot by another hunter....maybe its a different area in 300 though. LOL

It cant be too hard of a spot to find, couple coworkers drove down to the unit on Mon night....having never stepped foot in the unit before, zero scouting, they slept in the truck, got up hiked into the area in the dark on Tue, had a ram at 300 yds at legal....didn't know how to tell a legal ram, called the warden and sent pics out asking, finally shot it in the afternoon, videoed it tumbling head over heels down thru the cliffs, couldn't find it that day, on wed while looking for it, it got up walked around a rock and got shot by another hunter....maybe its a different area in 300 though. LOL

I'm conflicted and need help deciding. Is that better or worse than the guys who, in years past when 502 opened in mid-November, would set up a spotting scope on the Beartooth Highway switchbacks and fire up their snowmobile for a quick access to shoot a ram when they spotted a park migrant?

Personally, I still like to see a mid-November opening day; but within the present bounds of 501. Maybe 500 as well--if you are monitoring the thread Mt Gomer, what do you think about my proposal?

When it opened mid November how long did the season last in the case that the quota wasn’t filled first? I don’t know too much about the old days.
The good days....... I used to go into December.

Congrats! Did you get it with a bow?
No, rifle at 10 ft, those other guys were below us talking thought they blew him out, but he was still sleeping in his cave...with all 4 legs..lol, i hit him high on first shot, cuz all i saw was fur...he woke up when i got close enough to see in the hole...famn near ran me over coming out. Shot him in the shoulder with second...then my buddy hit him...it got western...but he had all four legs when he went off the first cliff...got caught up in a chute, and damn near lost his back leg, it was not shot off, it was damn near peeled,ripped, off. Those guys definitely killed the one they hit the day before...he back flip, rag dolled off the cliff...even if the wounded him, he no way he walked away from the fall.

Guys, we watched the ram for 45 mins, before we moved on it, i can assure you, it was not wounded...the guys that shot the other ram...i saw the video, 4x....killed theirs, and cant find it
And now we know the rest of the story........

Nice work, nice ram, sucks those other guys didn't recover theirs.....

Congraz on the ram the pics dont open tho
or maybe its me being so low tech

Guys, we watched the ram for 45 mins, before we moved on it, i can assure you, it was not wounded...the guys that shot the other ram...i saw the video, 4x....killed theirs, and cant find it
Look what the cat dragged in. Congrats on the ram.

No, rifle at 10 ft, those other guys were below us talking thought they blew him out, but he was still sleeping in his cave...with all 4 legs..lol, i hit him high on first shot, cuz all i saw was fur...he woke up when i got close enough to see in the hole...famn near ran me over coming out. Shot him in the shoulder with second...then my buddy hit him...it got western...but he had all four legs when he went off the first cliff...got caught up in a chute, and damn near lost his back leg, it was not shot off, it was damn near peeled,ripped, off. Those guys definitely killed the one they hit the day before...he back flip, rag dolled off the cliff...even if the wounded him, he no way he walked away from the fall.
Let's get a couple pics of this guy huh?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back