Troubles getting on the site

OntarioHunter

I'm having trouble getting on the site. Just goes to dead end when I Google Hunt Talk. I finally got on after rebooting my phone. Same problem trying to access via computer so I don't think it's a problem with my hardware. Anyone else having problems?

Why must you Google it? Just bookmark hunttalk.com. Maybe they are blocking Canada in their geo blocking firewall rules now 😂. Just kidding... You posted, so looks like you're good to go now.

Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with your account from the back end. I'm not sure what's going on. If it continues for more than a day or so, definitely let us know and we can have the tech team look into it.

clear your cache/cookies, restart your phone and then bookmark it
The curious thing is I was running into the same issue on my computer which had Hunt Talk up already (but not logged in). It was frozen. Very weird. Rebooting didn't help. It comes and goes. I'm having no trouble with any other sites or searches.

Only had trouble when I log out then tried to log back in...BF blocking me,for good reason...LOL

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back