Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

There are some ban-happy gun/shooting/hunting sites in Ok.

TomTeriffic

There are only two Oklahoma-specific unnamed forum websites for guns and hunting. I got booted out the 'shooters' site in short order for supposedly "having more than one account". A case of mistaken identity. I then tried to take out a new account at the same "shooters" site over my smartphone instead of my PC the second time. Got booted out summarily again for "having more than one account". My Android telephone transmits my mobile data over cell towers. My PC uses a local ISP via coaxial, Fidelity Communications. I don't think my mobile carrier, Tello Mobile over T-Mobile network, and my local ISP use common IP addresses but I could be wrong. It rather sucks because I cannot connect with a gun/shooting specific forum site of my home state. Basically, they are banning any new member from Fort Sill/Lawton area on the assumption that it's another person they got rid of that they didn't like previously. They might not like out-of-staters on their forums as Lawton/Fort Sill is a military town with a lot of outsiders circulating through. Oh, and the unnamed Oklahoma-specific hunting forum site treats me the same way, mistakes me for somebody else. Oklahoma is a rather clannish part of America.

I did not use "Tom Terrific" at the other sites but something else made up. All I did was politely introduce myself and ask about local ranges to shoot in SW Oklahoma, specifically Lawton/Fort Sill area. I made the comment about there being no indoor shooting range in Lawton, Comanche Co., SW Oklahoma and maybe that got their goat. I also made a thread at those sites asking about shooting varmints in Oklahoma. I did manage to sell some ammunition I had posted at one of those sites in their classifieds section even after they dropped the ban hammer on me. The out-of-town guy came by with his wife today to pick it up. That's the "B" of it, I can't use their classifieds anymore. I'm not going to pay Armslist a $6.99 fee per month just to list a couple boxes of shells. Craigslist doesn't allow ammunition or guns listings. Oklahomans can smell an out-of-stater a mile away. They saw me coming.

Just a thought. Don't have more than one account.
Ok, how could they detect "me" over my smartphone (a T-Mobile data connection) even after banning another account over a local ISP? I don't think they dropped the "second" T-Mobile-generated account based on IP detection. Is your mobile telephone carrier going to use the same IP address for mobile data as your local ISP? It had to have been something I posted that they didn't like. Besides, my computer is on a paid VPN subscription anyway.

Wait, was it the same 200 rounds of factory Fiocchi 240gr JSP, 100 Remington UMC 180gr JSP, 607 .44 mag reloads, and
153 .44spl reloads you tried to sell on Two Wheeled Texans and way back in July on Texas Gun Talk before that ban?

That ammo?

You mean it finally sold?

If your smartphone is on WiFi it will have the same public IP address.
My smartphone was online through my mobile cellular data connection, not through the ISP/Wi-Fi. They might have some bot forensically analyze typing and make assumptions based on that. Rest assured, if you criticize Oklahoma on Oklahoma forums they are likely to drop a ban hammer on you like a a sack of hot potatoes. Evidently, they did not dig my gripe about there not being an indoor range in one particular Ok town, Lawton. Okies talk salty but they are really a thin-skin bunch.

My smartphone was online through my mobile cellular data connection, not through the ISP/Wi-Fi. They might have some bot forensically analyze typing and make assumptions based on that. Rest assured, if you criticize Oklahoma on Oklahoma forums they are likely to drop a ban hammer on you like a a sack of hot potatoes. Evidently, they did not dig my gripe about there not being an indoor range in one particular Ok town, Lawton. Okies talk salty but they are really a thin-skin bunch.
We just have a low tolerance for stupidity. It was 60+ degrees today what do you need a indoor range for?

it must be you, because I joined a great Oklahoma forum. I couldnt believe how friendly and welcoming everyone was. I even asked for some hunting spots in my first post and the responses were amazing. I was going to fly out to scout a couple spots and some members orffered to save me the trouble go hang a few stands for me.

it must be you, because I joined a great Oklahoma forum. I couldnt believe how friendly and welcoming everyone was. I even asked for some hunting spots in my first post and the responses were amazing. I was going to fly out to scout a couple spots and some members orffered to save me the trouble go hang a few stands for me.
:ROFLMAO:

Back