MT tag question..

Outback89

I recieved my general combo non-res liscense in mail today and noticed It didnt say "bowhunting liscense" anywhere on it. I coulda sworn i selected all the optional tags that i needed when I applied.. Can i just purchase it online and get a print off of it ? kinda stinks to have to pay for something twice.. any thoughts?

I recieved my general combo non-res liscense in mail today and noticed It didnt say "bowhunting liscense" anywhere on it. I coulda sworn i selected all the optional tags that i needed when I applied.. Can i just purchase it online and get a print off of it ? kinda stinks to have to pay for something twice.. any thoughts?

You can go online and view a list of every license you currently have.

You won't have to pay for it twice if you did in fact already buy it :)

The non-res general Elk tag is good for bow during bow season or gun during the gun season, in any of the general units. but some unit are special draw.

Kevin

But you have to purchase a bow and arrow license, along with the NR general elk license. There are some prerequisites to do so. Follow advice of belly-deep if you can't remember or if you don't see it on your license. It won't be on your elk license; it will be on your conservation license.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back