Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT opener (heavy Axl pics)

mtmiller

My opener didn't go smoothly, but I fulfilled a hope of mine, a limit of greenheads with a can kicker. Not only did it occur on the opener, but today as well.:D

Here is a shot of Axl bring in our opening day can.
P1020266-1.jpg

Here is another shot of Axl bearing down on a downed drake.
P1020187-1.jpg

He had to dive for this one several times and got a very unattractive hold, but another one in the bag.
P1020286-1.jpg

Tired pup after a busy opener.
P1020353-1.jpg

This was the third duck this morning. As he came in I wasn't sure if he was a drake or not. Luckily he called as he was locked up and I know he was a drake. As I was snapping picutes, I thought I saw something on the leg through the viewfinder, but figured it was just a feather. Wrong...cool.
P1020424-1.jpg

Wall of water.
P1020460-1.jpg

Day 2 limit with the work-horse of the group (the one with four legs obviously).
P1020484-1.jpg

2006opener.jpg

Very nice... I always love to see those pics. Congrats on the limit with the can. We open in the mountains next week down here.

dude, those are excellent photos, I've got way too many of a black dot in the water, explaining..."that's the dog, retrieving a duck.."

It's great to see a dog working, I just wish I had the time to give to one.
Cool pic's and great looking dog. Axl rocks.

schelmster

Very nice pics and limits, opener is next Sunday here. Love the jewelry, I haven't seen a band since I moved here. Maybe this year.

With that third picture, I now know why you say Axel gets more tail than you, wink wink. Congrats. ;)

Great pics Craig.

Also I add'd the pic you couldnt get uploaded to the bottom of your post.

You'll need to add your caption to it in your post.

Delw

MtMiller, that pic of Axl w/ the banded duck in his mouth is the best photo I've seen in awhile. Very cool. You should seek some recognition for that photo.

Very nice, I had plans of making it out on the opener but it just didn't happen. Congrats on the jewelry and limits.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back