Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MT Muley

MT_elk

Took my son out and scored! He's too young to hunt, but he had a great time! Not the biggest buck, but along with the cow elk we also shot, it's meat for the freezer.

Attachments

• Greg_Deer800.gif
    Greg_Deer800.gif
    183.5 KB · Views: 842
  • Jayden_Deer_800.gif
    Jayden_Deer_800.gif
    199.5 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
Hey having Jr. along adds Style points big time! I'll bet if you ask him it is a Monster Buck!

Yep just checked the Hunt Talk Score Sheet. Any Animal killed with multiple generations present gets the score multiplied by the # of Generations present. It's State Law (Donnie Baker told me so).

That's a very good buck. Congrats. Brings back some great memories to see young ones out in the field with their parents. Happy to see your son share in such a great amount of success. I am sure he is telling big stories at school.

That's just totally cool that your young son loves to get out and hunt with you at such a young age... I took every opportunity to take my kids to the field every chance I got, and they wanted to go...

Congrats on an awesome team effort, and I hope you have many more future hunts together...

Heck of a day right there!!!!! Way to go! My son and I went scouting for 4th season here - saw many deer. Hope we can add to the fun here!

Last edited:
Time out-of-doors with family (especially kids) = priceless memories
Way to go dad!
Congrats on a great buck and cow too.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back