Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT Deer Results Are Up

I withdrew my app a few weeks ago to purchase a combo tag. We will see if that move paid off or not this coming Monday?

Good luck to those who drew. I am looking forward to lots of pics this fall!

I withdrew my app a few weeks ago to purchase a combo tag. We will see if that move paid off or not this coming Monday?

I considered that heavily since I will be living over that way by hunting season, but my friend didn't want to pay the extra and we were in as a party. Plus if I missed out on the leftovers he would be a wee bit upset with me since his traveling 2000 miles + to hunt with me I had no tag :D

Congrads to those that drew. The way it looks I beat the odds and didn't draw.

You had a point and still didn't draw??? You have a real talent there UD.

I am excited to see how our WY antelope draw shakes out. :rolleyes: I may need to find a new hunting partner. You should change your handle to Dead Weight! :D

I got the combo,now I just need to draw my LE archery tag and I'm good.Actually,I'll be fine without it,but hope to draw one.Lucked into some free private land access in a good LE unit

I had a point and did'nt draw...hopefully the alternate deal will be good to me this year. I would hate to have to look at them only, on my own land again this year.

Well it worked out and I puchased a MT Elk/Deer combe tag this morning. If Grizzley and I can draw archery elk tags in the Breaks I will really be pleased. The fall is shaping up to be a good one!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back