MT DEA 2013 Regulations - when?

My training regimen is in overdrive right now. It seems all that I can think about is elk season.

When is FWP going to release the DEA regs book? I seem to remember last year (the first year with the earlier deadline to apply) was maybe sometime in February.

Oh well, back to running ridges!

I have to admit I was confused by your title. Perhaps its because of what I do for a living and I was wondering why the Drug Enforcement Agency would put out new reg books, lol. Fortunately I won't have to worry about any new rules.

I have been looking for the detailed bonus point information also from last years draw and can't get it either. I have found the draw data that was not broken down but I need the detailed one broken down by number of points and numbers of entries ect.
Seems they are a lil slow this year. I also noticed some of the breaks elk rifle tags where cut last year from what was printed in the reg book does anyone know why? I was under the impression the winter kills a few years back didn't much effect the elk in the breaks?

It seems like it is usually early February when they come out. in fact I need to call them and get on the list so they send me one.

Kevin

The banner on the FWP homepage has been saying, "don't forget the deadline is March 15th", the past few days,but no info about permits yet.

They've got that stupid application packet up saying odds and what's available. I think that's all we get for this deadline.

I have been looking for the detailed bonus point information also from last years draw and can't get it either. I have found the draw data that was not broken down but I need the detailed one broken down by number of points and numbers of entries ect.
Seems they are a lil slow this year. I also noticed some of the breaks elk rifle tags where cut last year from what was printed in the reg book does anyone know why? I was under the impression the winter kills a few years back didn't much effect the elk in the breaks?

I got my call from FWP just last week for harvest reports and such, so I'm sure statistics won't be out for a couple months yet.

Sure not gonna help me decide were to throw my points if it matters anyway! HAHAHA Would be nice if they could get thier act together and have this stuff available. I love the early deadline makes for better planning but guess it throws a wrench in the system they got going at this time? Thanks for the info....

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back