Moving in a year. Reno vs Colorado Springs vs Denver suburbs

insert California politics overnight to Wyoming. Within 2 years, they ban all bear hunting (not just griz), wolf, coyote and mountain lion hunting. They prevent hunting within 100 miles of yellowstone national park so visiters can "view more animals". are you moving?
What?

Wait, you mean this isn’t why you want to be there? :rolleyes:
Actually probably be more like a reason to leave.
Kanye's marriage lasted longer than his Wyoming stint. Make an offer, he might be getting desperate.

Haven’t ruled out upper Bitterroot either. Quick shot over the pass to the Salmon River county.
My place will be for sale in about 3 years. Wide variety of philosophies surrounding me. Minutes from Skalkaho, Sleeping Child, Lost Horse, West Fork, and about 50 minutes to Lost Trail. Hope we are not in a depression when it is time to sell!🙂

My wife loves to paddle board, so having nearby lakes is definitely a huge plus. Much more worried about that than how many grumpy ****ers live down the street.

The older I get, the more interested I get in mountain grouse, prairie birds, and mountain whitetail.

We aren’t on the same timeline though, we’re on a 7-8 year plan.

My place will be for sale in about 3 years. Wide variety of philosophies surrounding me. Minutes from Skalkaho, Sleeping Child, Lost Horse, West Fork, and about 50 minutes to Lost Trail. Hope we are not in a depression when it is time to sell!🙂
Send me the listing when it’s time.

My wife loves to paddle board, so having nearby lakes is definitely a huge plus. Much more worried about that than how many grumpy ****ers live down the street.

The older I get, the more interested I get in mountain grouse, prairie birds, and mountain whitetail.

We aren’t on the same timeline though, we’re on a 7-8 year plan.
Seeley Lake area would have to rank high on your retirement spot list I would imagine.

Back