Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

More WY pronghorn

BuzzH

Spent the last couple days hunting with some long-time friends from Arizona, as well as some new friends. It was a good time and in all they took 23 pronghorns in just over 2 days of hunting.

I spent most of my time helping my friend Ron. He really appreciates the help and he and I always solve most all of the worlds problems while trying to find him an antelope. The first morning we found some does in a good spot and Ron made a great shot with his new rifle, a 257 weatherby:

IMG_4521.JPG

We had a really good, 75+ B&C buck spotted on a small piece of public, but I managed to botch the stalk two mornings in a row, what an idiot!:W: With only half a day left, we found this buck in a very good spot and Ron made another good shot with his new rifle.

IMG_4526.JPG

I enjoy this hunt every year more than any other I do. These guys just flat like to have fun and let the hunting just happen as it may...they dont worry about score, they dont worry about not getting one, and all the other BS that many are hung up on. It was also fun to see 4 guys get their first ever antelope.

Good times.

That's a lot of pronghorns on the ground! After last winters kill-off where I hunt, we are lucky to see 23 where we are used to seeing a couple hundred! Sounds like a good time spent with good friends. Congrats.

That would amount to a lot of work hope you had some help on it. Congrats to the hunters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back