More than expected

elkantlers had been keeping me posted the last few months on his efforts to find a BIG pronghorn, I can say that he is extremely deserving of such a beautiful buck! He has taught me a ton about antelope hunting as well as reloading. Just another case of good things happening to good people. Congrats man!

Thanks for the kind words. I am still in disbelief at how it all came together.
Not much better than hunting with your family and friends.

Last edited:
Very nice buck and great story of how your wife and daughter were able to be there with you. You might consider putting up a ground blind and see if you can shoot that BIG chicken that left that track in the dirt/rock. :)

Wow, nice work that is a beautiful buck!

It's amazing how many emotions you can go through in the course of a hunt especially when you have put your time, blood, sweat and tears into like you did.

Your perseverance paid off and you were able to share that with your loved ones. Priceless!

Wow! What a monster! Do you have a green score measurement yet? Congrats!

Amazing buck! Glad to see that the whole family was involved and it sounds like your daughter is hooked on the outdoors.

Great buck....congrads. he prongs a little lower than ideal but he is a stud none the less

Heck of a nice goat.

You might need a bigger gun if you want to track down that other critter though.

WOW!! What an incredible buck! So cool it happened with your wife and daughter there!

Congrats on a true bruiser of a buck. I guess the family will need to be with you on many more hunts as it looks like you have a couple of good luck charms you won't want to leave at home.

the mass and prongs are incredible, my gut guess is 90", would love to know what he score. Even better that you were able to experience this hunt with your family by your side!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back