More Cat Pic's

Tobey

barn%201.jpg

Paul Lanny with his last 2 weeks cats.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-03-2002 21:34: Message edited by: Tobey ]</font>

Tobey,
Man you know how to make a guy feel real good....lol. Whats that white powdery lookin crap on the ground? My Granpa told me once that snow looked kinda like that :D :D That cat he's holdin is a dandy.

The one he is holding is 36# 2 of the ones in the back are 30# .I think Paul ended up with 15 cats this year.I hunted with him 4 days and we got 2 here.Paul is a nomad when it comes to cat season he is where the snow is and hunts every day of the season.Wish I was 23 and single again. :D :D

You know tobey .I have said that alot myself. When I really think back to when I was 23 and single, going hunting was a big part of my life. Bobcats ,bears and coons werent the most inportant game I was after though !!!!!

Boy, that ol boy could chew a dog up! Always cool to see the different kinds of cats from other parts of the country. Your cats are much shorter in length and blockyer built than ours. Do you ever get any that are spotted on the back? KW

KW
The only ones with spots on there backs are kittens and they loos them by fall here.Good luck with the rest of your season,Hope you get some snow.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back