• cremate me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bury me 6' under.

• cryopreserve me.

• Total voters

Ovis

Making some changes to my will tomorrow. Where do you rate?

I told my wife to put half my ashes in the black river (runs through my land) and the other half sprinkle on a pile of corn in the woods and let the critters eat me for revenge. I have told he this many times, I still don't think she believes me.

I'm still trying to talk the family into setting fire to the duck boat...they're not buying the whole viking funeral thing as legal though.

I meant for this to be a private poll and not display the names. Don't think I can change it now. Oh well....

Count me in for the cremation. I have GPS coordinates where to dump them.

Cremated, some of the ashes to be dumped in various elk wallows. My goal is to at least give them bulls a rash after I am dead:p

burn me and dump me in the food plot at the farm.......wife says she's just going to put me in the burn barrel. told her that was fine, but that she'd have to buy extra carbon credits from gore to do it.....

Somethin' about the idea of being buried in dirt doesn't appeal to me. Get the torch and dump my ashes in the marsh.

Wife plans to reload some shotgun shells with my ashes and shoot me. She must be expecting to outlive me. :eek:

I told my wife to put half my ashes in the black river (runs through my land) and the other half sprinkle on a pile of corn in the woods and let the critters eat me for revenge. I have told he this many times,

You know Schmalts.. you wonder why people think you're a rope sucker :eek:

During a funeral of a good friend and hunting partner of mine, all of a sudden his wife started laughing. My dad asked her how she could laugh at her husbands funeral. She said she remembered something he told her that he wanted her to do after he died. He had told her to cremate his remains put some of his ashes in a douche bag and run him through one more time.

SS...

Now thats sick and funny at the same time...

I wonder how many others were laughing at this guys funeral... :D

My grandfathers ashes were spread over the hills just south of Hamilton

I've always wanted to follow suit, except different set of hills...

Cremation. Few mountain tops here in the Bitterroot for some of them and some special grouse spots back in New England where ashes from my first bird dog are scattered.( so her and I can get a few more hunts in together)

I kind of like the elk wallow idea, there are a few old bulls out there I would like to get some revenge on!!!!!

Paul I think NHY got you on that one!!!!!

I Had A Great Place To Hunt For 20 Years And The Guy Who Hunted The Place Before Me 15 Years Earlier Died In His Tree Stand. That Had To Be One Hugh Buck For The Guy To Die Of A Heart Attack On Stand. I Want To Go Like That And Leave Me There.

Well it is official. When I die I will be cremated and my ashes will be dumped out of an airplane as it flies over Big Stick's double wide. :)

Its in my will to be cremated, and the ashes spread at my deer camp. There is also a $100 bill attached to the will. If there is to be a memorial service a keg of beer is to be on tap, so my friends can have one last beer on ole Whiskers.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back