Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Moosie's 2008 Adventure in Africa...

Moosie

Grand poopa
numzaan_logo.jpg

http://www.numzaan.com/

Guys and Gals, Here is the Scoop.... I hear we might have Access to the internet. I'm sure it will be slow so I don't know that I'll upload more then maybe a Picture and some text per day. But I'm starting this post to keep track of the trip if I do Have access. If not, I'll start a new post when I get back and get some pictures up... One or two at least ;) If I have Access, I want to start a post I can just add too. Check out this thread every day !!!!

Make note, I'm taking pictures of everything :D :D

Day -2

Thursday went pretty good. Had a couple of applications for work that took more time then I though and here it is12:03AM 27.5 hours before I leave and I haven't started packing yet. Tomorrow I sight in the gun and start packing, welcome to Moosie Hunting and Prepping 101 :D

What no live video feeds of you blasting some plains game or saving the locals from a rampaging elephant???? Do they best you can, we'll all be here waiting to hear.

Hope you have a great trip...looking fwd. to the African Chronicles...Moosie style.

Naw, don't worry about sleep, you can do that on the plane. :D

and your gun should still be on site from last season, so don't worry about that either hump

What you need to do is take care of the important stuff humphumphump

What do ya think the trackers are gonna do when he pulls out his big azz Orange Hunttalk stalking cap and puts on a pair of pink flip flops and then sits on his Kudu? :D Would love to see their reaction.

Good luck Moosie.....

"when he pulls out his big azz Orange Hunttalk stalking cap and puts on a pair of pink flip flops and then sits on his Kudu?"

was thinking more of the fuzzy slippers than flip flops. and lets hope that all he pulls out is his orange cap. those africans have enough problems already.:D:D

good luck Moosie.

Day -1

Started Packing about 4PM today, < 12 hours before we leave.

Laid it all out on the bed, And it fit in One duffle suit case. Yippie !!!!

img_0264.jpg

Then, Took the wife out for dinner. We just happened to run into Brent, who is going with me to Africa. He was out with his wife too at Olive Garden.

Then came home and took a bath with Mason, Don't stare to long at the HAiry chest and Man-Boobs..... :rolleyes: :

img_0269.jpg

And Yes..... Thats my African Hunting hat !!! :D :D

Then uploaded all the pictres off of the Cards for the camera. Now it's 3 hours before I need to get up and leave and... I need to run to Walmart to buy Video tapes |oo Note to self, Pack at least one day in advance next time :eek:

Got to love last min Shopping and 24hr shopping at Walmart ;)

EDIT : So While at walmart, A lady asked me if I knew were the AXes were. I cooly walked up real close to her looked around and said, "Why, Are you killing someone too"? She shook her head and said she was going camping with her husband and started to laugh. I figured I would have gotten a little more rise out of her but I did laugh afterwards. I showed her were they shgould have been but they were all out. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, But Dang-nabbitt, I thought it was funny ;) She then asked what was the Best Bug spray. I mean really lady, I'm wearing a JC Penny muscle shirt, Sunglasses at midnight, Black Basketball shorts and Camo Croc Shoes. Does it look like I work at Walmart ?!?!?!?? NO... I'm one of the Crazy Midnight shoppers like you. Good luck.....

Next post will have Africa in it Boyz !!!!!

Back