Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Moosie, Let me just say...

Oak

Expert
...how glad I am that you don't run this place with an iron "delete" button. I get so sick and tired of threads getting deleted on MM. I think the mods over there do it just for the fun of it. What a bunch of pu$$e$!!;)

I'd say..... Those guys Piss me off. And if you ever call a Moderator "OUT" they ban that post... I agree, Rope Suckers !!

Anyways......... thanx for the kudos A$$munch ... ;)

Oak said:
...how glad I am that you don't run this place with an iron "delete" button. I get so sick and tired of threads getting deleted on MM. I think the mods over there do it just for the fun of it. What a bunch of pu$$e$!!;)

I second what Oak said, ball sacks...............

I agree with Oak and AZ402...that site sucks.

If anyone mentions anything they dont like...or posts about one of their pals...post gone.

Speaking of that place...someone is looking for you over there Moosie. In the General Hunting forum.

Thanx.. Usually I get the BATT phone or PM..... I haven't been over here in awhile, I'll go look-see, Any takers that I can Get my reply nuked in an hour or two ?!?!?! ;)

Replied ...

Sorry but I only stop by every couple weeks at best unless I'm really bored !!! next time try emailing me at [email protected] , hurry and right it down quick for I feel my Email addy might get nuked :)

I'll post those links tomorow for ya. If this post is nuked I'll PM the Info to yah. I think I have them saved on my Work Computer.

-Moosie

Any bets ?!?!?! ;)

I've met Founder, (Who owns the site). He's a Good cat. He doesn't have hardley ANY clue what goes on with his hunting board. He doesn't like contriversy either. He uses it to make money and building websites and stuff is his Job. He sells land owner tags and stuff. He likes to Hunt and is good at it. I'm guessing I'll be hunting with him in the near future. that being said, some Mods over there like flexing Cyber Muscles. Something about me being rude and Obnoxious. ? WTF ? I'm a Pussie cat, they just don't like hearing the truth those Pin heads ;)

I'm curious to see if my post in Campfire is going to last. Looks like some others think I may be on to something, though. ;)

It probably won't last after I post on it.... I was thinking about this post, Tell me if it will last before I do it :D

I get Spam Email from here too. Last week it was for Penile enlargement. I knew it was a mm.com spam because everyone at mm.com is a Big Prick. Anyone here disagree ?!?!

-Moosie

Now, me making fun of MM.com doesn't mean I don't like all the people over there. Hell, I met Browtine (Who's one of the biggest mods and Well Respected persons) over there. AZ402 and alot of you boneheads came from there. I jsut don't like the Tight Panties most guys have. If they would wear boxers or briefs life would be so much smoother........ :D

Looks good to me. I doubt they'll answer my question anyway, and it doesn't matter because I know the answer.

That MM group definately is a little bound up in the drawers.

lets all show some dedication to hunttalk and get a spike elk tattoo....:D

I check out mm's every day, met some cool mofo's from there, but usually PM there instead of post.

But hey what can you expect from a bunch of utards? ;)

Wyodeerhunter said:
But hey what can you expect from a bunch of utards? ;)
You hit the nail on the head there. What is it with that state? Something in the water? We joke about it but, man, it's really not a joke!:eek:

Oak,
I used to have 4 sisters...but one moved to utah, now I only have 3.....

Its amazing people like Nvrenuf, B-tine, and 1 pointer can live there....

Bull Chit I'm a Chicken.....

You've got it, Moosie.
I thought you got spam from here, too. ??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Moosie (1452 posts)
Jan-05-07, 02:29 PM (MST)
8. "RE: MM giving away e-mail addresses?"

HAHA.. Yah.. was for Penile enlargement though, wasn't hunting related. I knew it was a mm.com spam because everyone at mm.com is a Prick.
-Moosie

People, they thin' I don't know a Buttload of Crap About the Gosple, but I do. (Nacho Libre)

It is pretty pathetic over there at times. Actually if it wasn't for the Mods, it would be a much better place.
HUNT TALK RULES!!
I can call Miller a sandle wearing Homo, AZ402 a buttmunch, Greenhorn a dirty little whore, And Moosie a butt licker and get away with it. My kind of place :D
Actually what pisses me off on MM and 24hour is the holier than though crap. Cmon, i once was told i was disrespectful for skinning a deer a certain way. WTF? if it gets the job done faster and cleaner use the car or front end loader to pull the hide off. Oh wait a a minute, i guess i should have made sure the deer was dead first:p

Back