Moosie, Let me just say...

HAHA.. Nelly PMed me and said his Wife wanted to see my Dance Video's with my boyz. I made the post :

Sorry but I only stop by every couple weeks at best unless I'm really bored !!! next time try emailing me at [email protected] , hurry and right it down quick for I feel my Email addy might get nuked

I'll post those links tomorow for ya. If this post is nuked I'll PM the Info to yah. I think I have them saved on my Work Computer.

-Moosie

And low and Behold it was Nuked. I figured I'd be nice and make a decent post with the links.... I mean Really, Someones wife wants to watch me dance, I have to post it ;) If it lasts for more then a day or two without saying anything bad I'll know it's not jsut me they hate. If it disapears and I didn't do anything bad........ Let's jsut Say every mod over there will be calling Browtine to be begging me to Stop because I'll Crush it ..... Buuuuahahahahahahahah ;)

Moosie said:
Remember Browtine when I offered you that money to tell mm.com to Pound sand ? I should up the Offer and have you do it. Like my boy Nacho would say after a speach.... "JUS' for FUN !!!!" :D :D

Hmm..... how much we talkin?!?!?!? ;)

Banned!!!

Gosh, I was banned from MM and didn't even know it. Went over there and made a big long post, then checked my e-mail. Banned 12 hours ago and reinstated an hour ago. Glad I didn't type that big long post for nothing!

Someone went to Bat for you so they reinstated you.. I was also surprised when I seen you could post today :)

I know what you guys mean, I love the site but some of the people on there need to pull the 2x4 out of their ass....the censhorship issue gets me riled but what takes the cake is when someone shares a picture and people start tearing it apart, my blood boils just thinking about it......:MAD

BTW, I'm schooling Founder over there today, he's just too stubborn to say 'uncle'. ;)

A thread I posted on this morning got nuked. All I said was "schmalts was busy making his Husband a sandwich"? Not sure what came after that but it went by-by.......

Well guess what? one got nuked here today in the deer section. What happened to the post i put up about my muley mount?
Hmm... Miller says something about peanut butter and the post gets nuked?
Fess up, who did it and why?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back