PEAX Equipment

Moosie is in jail ....

ok mda. Theres more folks out there that need money worse than MDA. Jerry pulls millions in . Harley Davidson makes this thier donation of choise. Yes its a good organization, but there are soooo many more that need your money. How bout donating to a local charity? How about wounded warriors, how about you local brother and sister org, how about childrens recieving homes How about! So many more orgs than MDA, which aint a bad org. Dont get me wrong here bu5t there are so many that could use our money so much more. MDA has enough support in my opinion. How about your local food bank??????? Im done

Webejmn,
Jerry pulls millions in? Sounds kind of personal, Moosie chose to be arrested for MDA And I thank him as my wife has Muscular dystrophy. There are many organization's that could use donations is very true.Why would you have to knock one?

ok mda. Theres more folks out there that need money worse than MDA. Jerry pulls millions in . Harley Davidson makes this thier donation of choise. Yes its a good organization, but there are soooo many more that need your money. How bout donating to a local charity? How about wounded warriors, how about you local brother and sister org, how about childrens recieving homes How about! So many more orgs than MDA, which aint a bad org. Dont get me wrong here bu5t there are so many that could use our money so much more. MDA has enough support in my opinion. How about your local food bank??????? Im done

Who said it was the only one you should donate to?

Sup Fella's. A big thanks to Fin and the Crew. I agree there are many worthy causes. I choose to donate to around 5-6 organizations including 10% to church. But that's just me. I think money to a cause is good, whether they "need" my money or not. Well, to a "worthy" cause, PETA can suck my loins. Some people only donate to the local bar's and some of them post here, but that's OK too :p

I told the people at MDA they would have WAY better luck if they asked people to pay to keep me in jail. They didn't agree but they didn't know my "fan" base ;) Asking to send BUBBA to my cell would be a good way to have me figure out how to come up with more money too.

Thanks to those that threw a few bucks my way.

I made it up to Utah last week and Hunted with IDBugler for 2 days and a guest appearance from Browtine . WAY awesome elk trip. I'm sure he's share the pictures and video if you're nice. Next month I've been asked to go back to my sheep stomping grounds with a buddy that drew in there and we're working out those details. That trip will be worthy or an "Adventure" story with pictures.

I hope you took a taxi home.;)

Back