Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Moose are not that cool...

Bambistew

I hate it when I have to shoe them out of the parking lot so I can get to my truck.

There are 3 locals that 'winter' in the parking lot. I'll be seeing more of these guys for the next couple months. There are two this size and one a little smaller.

Attachments

• DSCN0715.JPG
    DSCN0715.JPG
    328.5 KB · Views: 1,145
  • DSCN0725.JPG
    DSCN0725.JPG
    324.6 KB · Views: 1,145
  • DSCN0723.JPG
    DSCN0723.JPG
    410.4 KB · Views: 1,137
That is so cool, thanks for posting. Looks like he was looking to have a cup of coffee with ya, or wanted to see what you were having for breakfast.

I don't think I would like that, it would be just like watching a naked woman all the time......................Nevermind, view on! John

I had a cousin living in Eagle River Alaska, when she opened the draperies one morning she almost had a stroke, There was a bull standing on her deck about 5 ft. off the ground. Of course the deck had steps.

MARK

I'm just glad my office is on the second floor. He might have been a little miffed if he saw 5 of his 'cousins' hanging on my bulletin board.

Baffles me how someone would pay a fortune to shoot such a dumb animal? :D

I'll give hin 2 weeks, then I'm going to rope his antlers and tie it off to a light post. I need a few sheds to make an en table.

moose are cool...Bambistew is not! Dang, moose out your window and look at those pics left of the window of those dall sheep. Yep...not cool! You guys hiring? Know of any planning or landscape architect job openings up there? I'd go in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back