Caribou Gear

& months till elk season!

schmalts

Let the fat off begin! My taint seems to be healed up and I took advantage of the 40 degree temp and dry roads and went on a bike ride for an hour. (on a new proper fitted bike that is) Man I got a long way to go to get where I left off:eek:
My goal is to lose 10 pounds by June, what are yours?

I'm at 177lbs now and would like to hit 165lbs. Hitting the gym and running so time will tell. It's the damm food that gets me. I like all the bad stuff:( Lost 6lbs real quick and now seem to just hang at the 177lbs.

Ha ha, I havent been under 177 since high school. I am at 208, wanting to get to 200 even or less.

No laughing

291 lbs this morning.
The elk will find a slimmer Nikster chasing them come Sept.
I prophesy....................
Sept 1, 2009 245lbs or less!
Any takers?

LOL! Had shoulder surgery a month ago and will still be off from work for another two weeks. Sitting on my @ss playing computer games and drinking beer. I've only gained 5lbs, but that 5lbs is totally on my belly I can't wait to go back to work and do some serious overtime while hitting the treadmill in between! I'm at 165 lbs now, I should be at 155 in about a month after I start work again! Elk, look out!

I'm at 200, Funny thing is when I got my first black belt in TKD I was at 175 down from 225 when I started, then I took my wife on a 7 day cruise, I gained 10 lbs even in 7 days, and been goin up since, dropped out of TKD. Shoulda stayed in it.

dropped 25 so far. would like to lose another 30-35. started HS at 190, left HS at 190. maybe try for that again. less hair helps. OK, no hair.:D

Last March when I got thrown from a Horse and broke 6 ribs and pulled my ass away from my pelvis, I weighed about 215. Now I am a manly 235! I have been working out behind some teenage girls at the gym...I pretend if I walk fast enough I can catch them. Anyway I want to get back down to 200 at least. I was watching a show the other night and it was dedicated to a friend who had died of a Massive Heart Attack......they showed his name and "1956 - 2008". The year I was Born!!! John

This is my bulking time of the year. A week or two before my first season starts is when I'll kick it in and get in hunting shape. :rolleyes: I hate running and I hate dieting. I have a major sweet tooth and love all the stuff that's bad for you. I love cakes, cookies, candy, butter, steak with tons of fat on it, the list goes on and on.

This is my bulking time of the year. A week or two before my first season starts is when I'll kick it in and get in hunting shape. :rolleyes: I hate running and I hate dieting. I have a major sweet tooth and love all the stuff that's bad for you. I love cakes, cookies, candy, butter, steak with tons of fat on it, the list goes on and on.

Who you kidding, we seen your wife, I am sure she keeps you exercised:D

After the gym last night I had a quart of milk, 8 nutter butters, and 3 pieces of cake. I'm on the see food diet and see my weight stays right about the same. Maybe by hunting season I'll gain a little to keep me padded and warm.

I always have good intentions but... I could stand to lose around 10-15 pounds. I'm at 191 and should be around 180. Need to start running as soon as the rain lets up.

After the gym last night I had a quart of milk, 8 nutter butters, and 3 pieces of cake. I'm on the see food diet and see my weight stays right about the same. Maybe by hunting season I'll gain a little to keep me padded and warm.
I should hate you for that! ;) I'm working getting sexy, but that takes a LOT of work for someone 5'10" and 250+#...
:eek:

same goes to you that went to Bugler.. You have a 20 year old ass slapper, we know you get plenty of cardio out of the gym

I change weight quiet a bit. I will always Eat the Burgers, Fries, Shakes... OHHH those Choco shakes.... MMmmmmmm. Fries..... Anyway, where was I ?!?!? OHHH yah, If i do any kind of workout I fel better and lose weight. Guys like Greeny and Bugler go to the Gym alot so they can drink Beer, Eat Bars of Butter and go for 3rds on the Hotwings. It's funny how jsut being consistant would put us ALL where we need to be.

I did just get back from Swimming..... I love Swimming !!

I weighed a lean mean 158 the day after hunting season last fall. 166 today. Been the best winter in along time at keeping the table muscle off. 160 would be a good goal for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back