Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Montana S/G/M results 2024

Moose - NO
Sheep - NO
Goat - NO
Bison - NO I am on a hunt roster where depending on the migration there could be as many as 54 hunters drawn still for this hunt. I am #1471 on the roster!

Bull Elk tag in a special draw area. - NO
Mule Deer Buck tag in a special draw area. - NO

46th year in a row for Moose and Sheep.
Took me 33 years to draw a mountain goat tag. Populations tanked that year and never got a goat. Had a great hunt and loved every minute of it though.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Moose - NO
Sheep - NO
Goat - NO
Bison - NO I am on a hunt roster where depending on the migration there could be as many as 54 hunters drawn still for this hunt. I am #1471 on the roster!

Bull Elk tag in a special draw area. - NO
Mule Deer Buck tag in a special draw area. - NO

46th year in a row for Moose and Sheep.
Took me 33 years to draw a mountain goat tag. Populations tanked that year and never got a goat. Had a great hunt and loved every minute of it though.
The roster is a joke. I was number 5 a couple years ago and never got a chance. Even though like 2,000 were killed that year....

Kinda depressing to look at three profiles for my family and see everything in the “Unsuccessful” category. Somehow I always feel like one of the three of us show draw something…

Heck I'm #4350 on the Buffalo list. Think I'll wait for the call and wait and wait and wait. lol No sheep or goat again.

Son of a.....

I drew a mountain goat tag. I also drew a special permit elk tag. First year I have ever drawn much of anything and I get 2 tags that are essentially once in a lifetime tags.

Time to get to figuring out how I am going to manage my time.
Good luck!! tell us all how many points you had into em

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back