Montana Representative Rosendale at it again

When you view the actual votes used to compile the information. Yes, McConnell has far less an uphill battle - 55.2% vs 91%.
Again, using this as an indicator.

Vast majority of McConnell and Tester votes support appointments for low/mid level gov positions. The key comes in the actual Political red v blue issues. and that is where 36% difference.

Vast majority of McConnell and Tester votes support appointments for low/mid level gov positions.
That's just not true. Go back and look at that list. The majority of consensus is not low to mid level positions, there aren't even many/any "low-level" gov't positions on that list.
The key comes in the actual Political red v blue issues. and that is where 36% difference.
Does it? Or is it perception? Do you think R's support Yellen? Support Garland? Support more gun regulation?
1682722717388.png
1682722751305.png
1682722856315.png
1682722908661.png
1682722974659.png
1682723014708.png
1682723030278.png
McConnel looks pretty dang liberal if you look at parts of his voting record.

Tester faces an uphill battle because no one gives a flying frick how anyone votes, just the label after their name. Someone is going to do exactly what you just did, and say if Tester voted with Biden 91% of the time then they can't be trusted.

Exactly. Tester tows the liberal party line in Washington and it will likely cost him his job this term. It’s a shame because he has done a lot of good for the state. All he would have to do is push back on some of the more extreme issues.
The "toes the line" belief is always interesting. (I think it is toes, not tows, but don't quote me on that). Do you feel the same for Daines who voted to confirm William Pendley to head BLM, the same guy who has been an outspoken proponent of selling public lands, despite Danies selling himself as a public land defender in a party that has a stated goal of transferring Federal lands to the states? I keep asking myself which is worse, the candidate who says one thing and does another, or the one I may not agree with but know where they stand and seem honest in the position. To me, a person's word means something. Nothing worse that someone who pisses on you and tells you it is raining.

The "toes the line" belief is always interesting. (I think it is toes, not tows, but don't quote me on that). Do you feel the same for Daines who voted to confirm William Pendley to head BLM, the same guy who has been an outspoken proponent of selling public lands, despite Danies selling himself as a public land defender in a party that has a stated goal of transferring Federal lands to the states? I keep asking myself which is worse, the candidate who says one thing and does another, or the one I may not agree with but know where they stand and seem honest in the position. To me, a person's word means something. Nothing worse that someone who pisses on you and tells you it is raining.
I am not a fan of Daines. Every time I’ve ever emailed his office regarding issues I get the same bs response that starts off with him telling me that he is a 6th generation Montanan. Like that makes him immune to criticism because he knows what’s best.

Although I’m conservative, Tester is one of the few democrats that I’ve ever voted for. I vote public lands as one of my top priorities. The problem is that the average Montana voter does not. I talk to people every day who are moving here. The majority of them are fleeing places like CA, WA, and OR. They hate what the Democratic Party has done in their states and they will only vote for someone with an R beside their name. It doesn’t matter if that is Matt R who doesn’t have their best interest at heart. It’s sad but true. I think Tester is toast.

I am not a fan of Daines. Every time I’ve ever emailed his office regarding issues I get the same bs response that starts off with him telling me that he is a 6th generation Montanan. Like that makes him immune to criticism because he knows what’s best.

Although I’m conservative, Tester is one of the few democrats that I’ve ever voted for. I vote public lands as one of my top priorities. The problem is that the average Montana voter does not. I talk to people every day who are moving here. The majority of them are fleeing places like CA, WA, and OR. They hate what the Democratic Party has done in their states and they will only vote for someone with an R beside their name. It doesn’t matter if that is Matt R who doesn’t have their best interest at heart. It’s sad but true. I think Tester is toast.
How he made it this many times is a mystery to the R party. I think it is because he is honest and forthright, which even R Montanans appreciate. That said (arguing with myself, lol) R’s were presented a better option for Governor in the primary and they still voted for GG. Maybe there is a large % of masochists?

How he made it this many times is a mystery to the R party. I think it is because he is honest and forthright, which even R Montanans appreciate. That said (arguing with myself, lol) R’s were presented a better option for Governor in the primary and they still voted for GG. Maybe there is a large % of masochists?
I don’t pretend to understand it.

Conservatives in KY will gladly give McConnell to anyone who wants him. He’s a true RINO.

Someone is going to do exactly what you just did, and say if Tester voted with Biden 91% of the time then they can't be trusted.

Yet my votes have always been with Tester. Your claim others will vote in such a don't "give a flying frick" manner is b.s.

Sounds great for the HT pom pom crowd though...

Reality, Montana has been one of the Red states that consistently voted Blue Governors.
So it swung towards a Republican puke for Governor after How many D terms? Since Martz, and she was quality for an R.

Sure, the Montana Liberals get their panties in a wad with Jersey G. - fact remains, Democrats have only themselves to blame. Their candidates suck. Their National and International declarations suck. Their Gifford's, anti-2A support sucks, liberal support of extreme environmentalism sucks... They make it a bitchfest about Jersey G though can not see beyond their own extended nose. ;)

Cooney had my vote. Unfortunate that Fox did not garner the Republican nod though that's to be expected...

Too many numb-nuts vote party line. They need to pull their heads out of their R or D party boss's ass and tell them to up their game for nominations.

B.S. narratives flooding the social media world serve Red or Blue Kool-Aid and the Red and Blue toads slurp it up.

This is why Tester has a hill to climb. We'll see who and how that turns out.
That's just not true. Go back and look at that list. The majority of consensus is not low to mid level positions, there aren't even many/any "low-level" gov't positions on that list.

Does it? Or is it perception? Do you think R's support Yellen? Support Garland? Support more gun regulation?
View attachment 273827
View attachment 273828
View attachment 273829
View attachment 273830
View attachment 273831
View attachment 273832
View attachment 273833
McConnel looks pretty dang liberal if you look at parts of his voting record.

Tester faces an uphill battle because no one gives a flying frick how anyone votes, just the label after their name. Someone is going to do exactly what you just did, and say if Tester voted with Biden 91% of the time then they can't be trusted.
Of the 48 Democrats and 50 Republicans (2 Independents)...

You highlighted the interest of Congress to protect themselves as a negative? Not a single Republican voted against it...
Yellen, only 15 of 50 voted against.

Garland is a turd. Surprised 20 voted in support - Meh, Dog and Pony show.

Of course you would post this. No suprise.
Yet he hates it when his Aesop's fables and fake religion is questioned.

A real turd, intolerant of others, and the typical good "christian". Christian values my ass, it's hate and intolerance hiding behind the bible.

He's a joke and a hypocrite.

He's the very reason why this is so easy, and spot on:

Last edited:
Yet my votes have always been with Tester. Your claim others will vote in such a don't "give a flying frick" manner is b.s.

Sounds great for the HT pom pom crowd though...

Reality, Montana has been one of the Red states that consistently voted Blue Governors.
So it swung towards a Republican puke for Governor after How many D terms? Since Martz, and she was quality for an R.

Sure, the Montana Liberals get their panties in a wad with Jersey G. - fact remains, Democrats have only themselves to blame. Their candidates suck. Their National and International declarations suck. Their Gifford's, anti-2A support sucks, liberal support of extreme environmentalism sucks... They make it a bitchfest about Jersey G though can not see beyond their own extended nose. ;)

Cooney had my vote. Unfortunate that Fox did not garner the Republican nod though that's to be expected...

Too many numb-nuts vote party line. They need to pull their heads out of their R or D party boss's ass and tell them to up their game for nominations.

B.S. narratives flooding the social media world serve Red or Blue Kool-Aid and the Red and Blue toads slurp it up.

This is why Tester has a hill to climb. We'll see who and how that turns out.

Of the 48 Democrats and 50 Republicans (2 Independents)...

You highlighted the interest of Congress to protect themselves as a negative? Not a single Republican voted against it...
Yellen, only 15 of 50 voted against.

Garland is a turd. Surprised 20 voted in support - Meh, Dog and Pony show.
In the past, Montana has indeed many times voted for Blue Governors. That is the past though. The vast majority of the tens of thousands of people who have moved to this state in recent years are never going to vote for a Democrat.

Bringing it back.

Because I believe the best way to get folks to pay attention to LWCF and its importance in their lives is to point to local examples, here's a map, though it seems to actually missing a bunch of acquisitions for which LWCF was a part of the funding.

Even the baseball fields on which my son played little league last night were developed using LWCF funding.

1683204745671.png1683204767239.png

We need to point out this anti-conservation, and what it would mean for hunters and anglers and folks who use the outdoors, but also it's really anti-local, and anti-rural - two things Rosendale claims to be a champion of.

Find out what work RMEF or others have done in your neck of the woods, and utilize it to point out to your community members how it has benefitted them.

The vast majority of the tens of thousands of people who have moved to this state in recent years are never going to vote for a Democrat.
An assumption or based on some demographics research of recent?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back