Montana Mt Goat pictures

BigHornyRam

goat%201scr.jpg

Goat%202scr.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-04-2003 15:46: Message edited by: Paul C ]</font>

Not sure Paul maybe one of the Admins will see it soon and edit it for ya.
Great Lookin Goat BTW
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-04-2003 10:26: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

Thanks NevadaDan,

NevadaDan helped me get these pictures posted and figure out why the second one would not post. You were right Dan, needed to capitalize the g in goat. More pics and stories to come as time permits.

Paul

Paul,

Your Welcome!
wink.gif
And the pictures look great. I'm glad we found the fix.

From the photo album you showed me at FNAWS this year, I know everyone will enjoy more of your piictures when you get time to post. (They're great.)

-Dan

Great pics Paul. I am the slacker wh didn't get around to putting them up for you. Sorry
frown.gif
Glad Dan was able to help you.
Welcome aboard Nevada.

Paul.. Awsome pictures man... I do need a story thuogh
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HEY Nevada Dan... You the same one from Swamps board ? Welcome Either way
tongue.gif

AWESOME!!! That's an amazing animal and from the look of it, in an amazing place. Congrats!

Paul

Very nice winter goat. Your pictures are getting my blood all boiled up. I had plans to hunt dall sheep this year, but your pictures sure do make me think another goat might be the way to go again this year. Naw, maybe next year for goat. It is really hard to say looking off of your pics, but I am gonna guess he is just a little under 9 on the long side. I say that based on how the horn would look laid out from the tip of the nose to the eye. I like the long hair on goats more than I like the horns though, and you have a true specimen of a trophy!

Congrats to you! Could you send a little luck with the drawing permits this way?

Back