Montana MSG Results

I can't remember is logging in for draw results, cc hits, or email the first way to get results in MT?

Why the hell does it take so long to post results?? It should be done seconds after clicking "start"! Do they have to individually award Greg's friend their tags before actually doing the draw?

Even though I dont really want to win one of these draws, the anticipation is always so great. This is the main reason I throw my name in, I think - so I can feel the anticipation leading up to seeing the results.

Even though I dont really want to win one of these draws, the anticipation is always so great. This is the main reason I throw my name in, I think - so I can feel the anticipation leading up to seeing the results.
We finally found the true source of the point creep problem. It's all the forum guys who just want to be part of the anticipation.

Why the hell does it take so long to post results?? It should be done seconds after clicking "start"! Do they have to individually award Greg's friend their tags before actually doing the draw?
To watch the instant gratification junkies squirm

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back