Montana MSG Results

I second the anticipation motive. The, hey, I want to be Jeremiah Johnson within a few daydreams snowshoeing and skinning a grizz high up in the mountains.

Plan the work and work the plan!

I apply for things like water buffalo tags in 'Nam where the hunt zone is limited to where land mines are likely still in place, wading permits for spear hunting crocodile in Egypt along the Nile River, lasso permits to hunt wolves in Montenegro and permits to hunt European Bison with a crossbow in Belarus.

Sure, odds are really, really tough on these hunts. I get that. I am not a maroon. Like, those odds are tougher than Wyoming moose odds in the non-resident random pool. But, and I just thought of this, you can't draw if you don't enter. I hear Belarus is about to launch a point system so I plan on being in the max point pool, baby!

I can't wait to hear all the whiners show up now and say things like, dude, Belarus will hold you as a hostage in a metal cage in a courtroom on trumped up charges. Or, they will ask, do you even own a lasso? I say, just get in the proper Chuck Norris mindset. You do realize he served in the Air Force, not the Marines? I served in neither so imagine the carnage I will unleash! Kali ty nie pieršy, ty apošni.

Last edited:
I second the anticipation motive. The, hey, I want to be Jeremiah Johnson within a few daydreams snowshoeing and skinning a grizz high up in the mountains.

Plan the work and work the plan!

I apply for things like water buffalo tags in 'Nam where the hunt zone is limited to where land mines are likely still in place, wading permits for spear hunting crocodile in Egypt along the Nile River, lasso permits to hunt wolves in Montenegro and permits to hunt European Bison with a crossbow in Belarus.

Sure, odds are really, really tough on these hunts. I get that. I am not a maroon. Like, those odds are tougher than Wyoming moose odds in the non-resident random pool. But, and I just thought of this, you can't draw if you don't enter. I hear Belarus is about to launch a point system so I plan on being in the mx point pool, baby!

I can't wait to hear all the whiners show up now and say things like, dude, Belarus will hold you as a hostage in a metal cage in a courtroom on trumped up charges. Or, they will ask, do you even own a lasso? I say, just get in the proper Chuck Norris mindset. You do realize he served in the Air Force, not the Marines? I served in neither so imagine the carnage I will unleash! JA pišu daskanalasć.
You get me. We should start a friendship.

Even though I dont really want to win one of these draws, the anticipation is always so great. This is the main reason I throw my name in, I think - so I can feel the anticipation leading up to seeing the results.
The most anticipation I have had was waiting in 2018 for the Wyoming grizzly results. Had I actually drawn a tag, I probably would have died from a broken heart when the season was canceled.

The most anticipation I have had was waiting in 2018 for the Wyoming grizzly results. Had I actually drawn a tag, I probably would have died from a broken heart when the season was canceled.
I want to go for a jog, but with with anticipation of this draw it wont be productive so instead I am sitting here clicking refresh on the browser hoping results are up so I can get a run in before the storms start.

You get me. We should start a friendship.
You should know all, and I am not exaggerating, all of my childhood friends did serious time in prison and now all three are quite prematurely dead. We were the Four Musketeers. The Four Amigos. Actual blood brothers.

Screw the statute of limitations, the witnesses have all perished. Mostly from natural causes. Mostly.

How do you feel about moral flexibility? Example. Is generally not an illegal act as a married man to sleep with your best friend's daughter at her college graduation dinner celebration so that night at the party when she pulls you into the private cabana then does this create an ethical dilemma for you? Bonus question. What if he named her a derivative of your first name and made you Godparent to her? Just asking, for a friend.

Last edited:
You should know all, and I am not exaggerating, of my childhood friends did serious time in prison and now all three are quite prematurely dead. We were the Four Musketeers. The Four Amigos. Actual blood brothers.

Screw the statute of limitations, the witnesses have all perished. Mostly from natural causes. Mostly.

How do you feel about moral flexibility? Example. Is generally not an illegal act as a married man to sleep with your best friend's daughter at her college graduation dinner celebration so that night at the party when she pulls you into the private cabana then does this create an ethical dilemma for you? Bonus question. What if he named her a derivative of your first name and made you Godparent to her? Just asking, for a friend.
So far, so good.

Let me ask you this:

Do you like birds? Because I like birds.

You should know all, and I am not exaggerating, of my childhood friends did serious time in prison and now all three are quite prematurely dead. We were the Four Musketeers. The Four Amigos. Actual blood brothers.

1683918777884.png

That opening Tinder line needs a little tweaking.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back